Friday, June 15, 2007

Wedding conversation =S






This week is a wedding week.
Those pictures are so beautiful. Alex Curran, Stevie's soon-to-be-wife is so stunning in the white gowns. I like the first picture.


Me : I wanna get married
Mate : to who?
Me : a footballer
Mate : Please tell me it's not Ronnie.
Me : I wanted to say I don't mind getting married to Ronnie
Me : If it's happening, will you come to my wedding?
Mate : I was gonna say no. Hahaha
Me : Eh don't la... It's my wedding you know. I invite you
Mate : But it's him. Haha ok la. Fine I come to your wedding.
Me : Yea... I allow you to bring as many bfs as you like

LOL. What a funny conversation between me and my mate.
There are still more but lazy to type.
I told my mate that no Barcelona players will be invited. Hahaha...
I won't invite Brazil players too, except Roberto Carlos and Kaka. Hehehe

I'm crazy I know. The pictures above makes me wanna get married.
Hahaha... I'm just 20 and shouldn't be thinking bout marriage.

Ok. This is the last post for the day before I'm leaving to Redang Island in 50minutes more.

3 Comments:

Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

Oh God! I'm mentioned and you posted the conversation! HAHAHA!

*falls off chair*

4th WEDDING POST! WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU?

I like the first pic...but her feet look weird.

You're crazy, in a really good way =)

Though the getting married bit scares me a little. LOL.

Have fun in Redang. Will miss you and your madness =(

June 15, 2007 at 11:05 PM  
Blogger adr1an said...

How come i have yet to receive the wedding invitation... and you can invite the whole barca team for me please. coz i wanna shoot them all. right after i think them for knocking chelsea out of the champions league couple of seasons back ;)

June 17, 2007 at 12:12 AM  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

Eh Adrian, she actually mentioned your name-lah when I asked who else she was planning on inviting to her wedding. After mentioning some footballers' names, of course.

Dei it's a wedding-lah, not a shooting ground. What is wrong with you-lah?

Haha. Eh mate, can bring van Persie and Tomas Rosicky or not? =p

June 18, 2007 at 2:57 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home