Saturday, June 23, 2007

Redang oh Redang ku....

Since I'm back from Redang Island, I've been having a fever that no doctor can cure. It's called Redang fever. Sigh~
I wanna make Redang trip a routine to me, can I?
Can I go to Redang at least once a year?


This is Pelangi Resort pub. The place that I dance at night and get to know Ejoy ^^

Ahh~ Look at the different colours of the sea. Isn't it beautiful?

I simply love this pic

You can see that I'm in love with the island.
I think Redang Island is the most beautiful island in Malaysia. (It's not that I've been to other island besides Redang. Kekeke)
I love the island, I love the people. Kekeke
Thanx to my friend that had been there for the 3rd time, I get to know those people working there and me and my bunch of friends have VIP treatment. Kekeke...

I just can't get out from this lovely trip.
It has been stuck in my head since I came back.
My friend even joke with me, asking me to go back there next week. LOL. (No she is not joking. She is serious.)
Yesterday she asked if I wanna go there on August. O.O
It's so tempting. I wanna go but............ there is difficulty ~ Dad.

During this trip, my friend took a diving course. And now she is a certified diver. Cool innit?
I'm gonna take this course in my next trip to Redang.
And I'm gonna stay longer than 4 days. 4 days ain't enough man...
I gotta work hard to earn money.


I pledge not to spend money on clothes,
I pledge to spend less on magazines,
I pledge not to go shopping,
I pledge to use less than RM10 a day during my 10 weeks work,
I pledge to save the money I earned,
I pledge to save my allowance once my college starts,
Last but not least,
I pledge allegiance to Redang Island, Manchester United and England football team.


Redang oh Redang ku......

If Ejoy and Philip are in there, this pic will be purrrrfect =)

6 Comments:

Blogger adr1an said...

while you were flirting with "ejoy" and "philip", ben, jo , franz and i were missing every second of your presence. but little did we know there was "ejoy" and "philip" :(

June 24, 2007 at 12:53 PM  
Blogger Sylvien said...

LOL Philip is not mine by the way...
We all hang out as a gang.
So they are like a missing puzzle in the pic. =)

June 24, 2007 at 1:05 PM  
Blogger adr1an said...

wah lau missing puzzle and all sounds like you need him to make your life complete T_T
kekeke
glad you enjoyed your trip and hopefully one day we can go together la kekeke.... call me whenever you free to meet up. so i can COLLECT MY SOUVENIERs

June 24, 2007 at 11:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

nice trip.. post philip picture and let us see ma.. if philip not yours, philip belong to who then?

July 6, 2007 at 1:13 AM  
Blogger Sylvien said...

LOL, Anonymous, tell me who are you then I'll tell you Philip belongs to who...
Kekeke

July 7, 2007 at 11:27 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anonymous is Anonymous...:p juz tell me..:p wanna know it.. he must be very handsome.

July 8, 2007 at 8:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home