Sunday, July 22, 2007

It's been awhile.....

I have not blog for few weeks...
I do not know why...
I guess part of it is because I'm working for 5 days a week...
During weekdays, I seldom online.
Online probably to check e-mails. That's it.
After that, I would just wander around the house, read newspaper, listen to music and sleep.
I guess when you start to work, your life can be a lil boring.
Work from 9am - 5.30pm. All you want to do is go home, take a shower and have a nice sleep.
When Friday arrives, I'll feel really happy coz I know I don't have to wake up early the next day.
However, happy time seems to pass really fast.
Today is already Sunday.
Tomorrow is Monday and the time in Monday always pass really slow. I don't know how others feel. But that's how I feel.

I found that human is always in dilemma.
Like me, I want to earn money so that I can go shopping and go for vacations.
However, I'm lazy to work.
I want money but I don't want to work. Dilemma rite?
How I wish to have Paris Hilton's life. But not her prison life.
She was born with millions of dollar in her hands. (my own assumption)

Another dilemma situation.
Should I eat pizza or Mc D for lunch?
Simple things can cause dilemma.

Sigh~
Dang Sylvien oh Dang Sylvien...
For right now, just stay focus in earning money.
Do not go shopping anymore. You have a bigger plan than spending on clothes.
Just remember that.

~End~

6 Comments:

Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

Mate oh mate...

Unlike you, I'm NOT working and I have spent a lot of money when I'm supposed to save it. At times like this, I wish to be Paris Hilton (just because she got to breathe the same air as my Chelsea boys...oh, okay, and the fact she is rich from birth). Bah, that stupid stick insect. I bought shoes on Friday and now I'm very broke =/

Your "Pizza or McD" sounds like the dilemma I have when I'm in college. "Subway or McD or Pizza Hut?". And it ain't good cos I'm supposed to lose weight. Boo...

Anyways, update often-lah. At least on Saturdays.

P/S: JT's back yo! *dances like a sick cow*

July 22, 2007 at 6:42 PM  
Blogger adr1an said...

I was suffering from fever up til now when dang has finally updated her blog ! * throws confetti*

eh dang when you free? harry potter yo ! and prison break is so damn fucking addictive! blek im so tired i cant think straight gee-sus cry-st... oh ya su tze wants to meet up with you some time. ;)

cheers dang

ps: lets go for popcorn again ;)

July 23, 2007 at 1:27 AM  
Blogger Sylvien said...

Eh Adrian...Dang Sylvien doesn't watch Harry Porter...
Kekekekekeke

July 23, 2007 at 1:17 PM  
Blogger adr1an said...

eh i got mention harry potter meh? lebeh :P
aiyo anything also can wan ma kekeke

eh dont tell rowena but liverpools euro kit is so much nicer than chelseas :D
^^

hee hee hee

July 24, 2007 at 1:51 AM  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

Eh hello Adrian, in case you didn't notice, I read her blog also okay?

Don't tell me, it seems. Hah! I told you what that Liverpool's Euro kit is much nicer than Chelsea's one (It's definitely a million times better than that stupid away kit...electricity yellow. Stupid Roman! Of all bloody colours, yellow!).

You wait, I'm going to support Liverpool in the Champions League. You wait...

=p

July 25, 2007 at 12:06 AM  
Blogger Sylvien said...

Both of you gila-gila wan...
You know what, I love Rooney's new haircut,short short.
SO CUTE...... ^^

Ronaldo is damn HOT!!!
Tell you guys, the combination of Rooney, Ronaldo and Nani is simply fantastic. The Fantastic 3.
If you got watch the Asia Tour you will know.
Kekekke....
Champions League 2007/2008 is going to be..........
Ahem....faham-faham....

Kekekeke

July 25, 2007 at 9:06 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home