Wednesday, July 25, 2007

With tired eyes, tired mind....

I wanna sleeeeeeeeeeep.........
I'm so so so so so sleepy...
Let you know, I'm actually in the office, working...and not suppose to blog.
But my eyes are so tired....
I slept around 12 yesterday....7 hours should be enough.

Eh...suddenly I feel better. LOL
Probably after blogging half way. Kekeke...
I'm actually doing some cut-and-paste task. Hehehe....easy rite??
But there are a lot to do. Hehehe...

There's one thing that keeps bothering me..
My belly is getting bigger. O.O
No no I'm not pregnant. Rooney Jr. ain't coming out that soon. Hehehehe joking joking
It's my spare tyre getting bigger.
Sigh~ must do sit up ady.... but I'm lazy lah.....
So dilemma......

Haih~ I guess I need to continue with my work.
Bye.....

p/s: Rooney is sooooooooooooooooooooo damn cute..... I LOVE WAYNE ROONEY AND CRISTIANO RONALDO MUAAAAAAAAKSSSSSSSSS MUAAAAAAAKS MUAAAAAAAKS =)

4 Comments:

Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

Oh my goodness. You scared me with that Rooney Jr. thing.


Errm...I was looking at Wayne's new haircut, and I think it makes him look older (then again, my eyesight also ain't so good...).

Oh and Smudge is so bloody hot! *glee*

(my mum said he looks like a gangster or something like that...I say I like)

P/S: Champions League 2007/2008 will be...

You fill in the blanks, mate.

July 26, 2007 at 12:35 AM  
Blogger adr1an said...

it starts with a L and ends with IVERPOOL.
Champions League trophy, book your one way ticket to Anfield ;)

July 26, 2007 at 3:43 AM  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

Eh...not Stanley Park ke?

By the way, it's coming to Stamford Bridge. 5 times not enough ke? Hmmph.

I'm goona start supporting Liverpool now =p

July 26, 2007 at 1:26 PM  
Blogger Sylvien said...

Eh Anfield becomes Stanley Park ady?
Yer....the name not nice wan...
Anfield sounds better.

Eh eh the trophy belongs to Manchester United.
It belongs to Rooney & Co.
By the way, Rooney doesn't look old. He looks cute =)

July 26, 2007 at 2:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home