Saturday, July 28, 2007

Waking up at 7.30am on Saturday....

You know, waking up at 7.30am on Saturday is not the cleverest thing to do.
I've been waking up every weekdays at 7am.
Weekends should be the time for me to sleep until the sun sets. (LOL)
Maybe not until sun sets....

I guess I've been used to waking up early, that's why today I woke up early.
Today, I will be going to KLCC post office to send some important documents.
You guys would probably be thinking why need to go that far when near my house got one.
It's because my friend got a permanent job and another friend got Band 6 in her English test...So we are going to celebrate... (the one that got a job has to pay..kekeke)
And then, they asked me to join them in Fitness First.
At first I want, but then yesterday I told them I don't want.
I don't know if it's because I'm tired after work yesterday, or because I have blister on my right foot and another one on my left baby toe.
Yeah...pity me right...
It's not that I can't wear high heels.
I just can't wear that and walk for a long distance.
I have a friend who work around my office. So I called her to have lunch together.
To walk from my office to her office is actually quite far. And then to walk from her office to the place we want to have lunch is far too...
That's how I got my blisters. =(
Then, mum asked me to buy new sandals. She said don't find too high heels.
And then, dad offered money to me...hehehe.... my parents so sayang me...hehehe
But in the end, I did not take any money from them.
Hehehehe *proud*

Anyway, yesterday, I bumped into a TARC guy that I like.
I don't know if he remembers me but he did look at me a few times.
Let me explain how I know TARC guy.
Few months back, I worked in TARC as examination attendant.
I don't get to pick what exam I want to invigilate...
But I get to invigilate his paper 3 times.
He was taking engineering paper.
I remember he is the one that talk to me first.
Nothing much he said, just telling me that the hall is cold and if I'm a permanent worker there.
The 2nd time, he saw me and he smiled at me. (He winked at me too...hehehe)
The 3rd time was his last paper. We said goodbye to each other.
My friend asked what's his name. I said I don't know.
She said I should have look at his student card when I invigilate.
Yeah I should... And I should even ask for his number.
Hmmmph....
Anyway...just a crush...I have so many crush....so it's not that a big deal...

~The end of my story~

3 Comments:

Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

0.0 You're up at 7! I was up at 11!

*guilty face*

You met the TARC guy! Why never tell me? (fine, I'm kepoh)

Eh, why never ask for his number?


I know why. You don't want to 'curang' on your Ronnie boy right?

But if he 'curang' on you with an Indian girl, you should 'curang' on him with an Indian guy (he's Indian, isn't he?).

That's fair, don't you think? =p


(Okay, I sound crazy, sorry. Haven't fully waken up yet)

July 28, 2007 at 12:21 PM  
Blogger adr1an said...

Eh I also smile and wink at you wat

July 29, 2007 at 4:40 PM  
Blogger Sylvien said...

Hahaha ya he's indian.
I forgot that I told you bout him
LOL

August 1, 2007 at 3:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home