Sunday, February 17, 2008

Back to basic

I need no caffeine anymore...
I need not stay awake 24/7
When he left today
Fifteen hours of flight to other part of the world

Today is the beginning of 2008 for me
New objective, new motto
And new resolution too: Stay positive in any situation

There is black, there is also white
There is beginning, there is ending
There is happiness, there is sadness
I must understand this
So that life will be less depressing
And more enjoyment

The Secret of life
To my understanding now
Is to focus on what I want
Not what I don't want.


Written by sleepy Dang

1 Comments:

Blogger adr1an said...

you sound so depressed my dear heng dai !
breathe it in , let it out la :)
you'll see your uncle next year again ma, and as everyone says, TIME FLIES !

anything call me la :)

February 19, 2008 at 10:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home