Sunday, October 28, 2007

Saturday Big Match vs Family Dinner

Saturday Big Match vs Family Dinner

This Saturday, 3rd Nov, Man Utd vs Arsenal.. and I have a family (mum's side) dinner.

My mum asked if I'm available on that day.
I said hold on. I need to check.
I went to check if there is MU match.

Yes there is, moreover it's against Arsenal.
I was in deep shit coz I would choose football match over the dinner.
But it's a family dinner and I scared mum will get angry.

So I asked my mum if there is any occasion?

She said no. My uncle just want to treat us all.

I told her I can't and the reason is very stupid.

I did told her the reason and she wasn't quite happy bout it...

After awhile, I apologized to her and told her that if it was just a normal match, I will go to the dinner.

She seems ok with it.

I told her not to tell them the actual reason.
LOL

However, I feel guilty bout it.

I should choose family dinner over a football match.

But football is part of my life.. So I'm actually choosing a life over dinner.
I guess that will make me better. Crazy



Rooney : Go and do your assignment!
Sylvien : *Garangnya*

3 Comments:

Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

Mate, mate...I refuse to go anywhere especially if there's a Chelsea match being shown live. Unless that place has ASTRO AND the sports channels.

Even if it's a family function.

But we have to decide what's important for ourselves. You made a decision and you shouldn't feel guilty about it.

P/S: Rooney's pic not garang at all =p

October 28, 2007 at 11:42 PM  
Blogger adr1an said...

you should see me pissed. lagi garang then rooney :p

October 30, 2007 at 11:58 PM  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

@ Adrian - Yes, I've seen you pissed. VERY garang as compared to Rooney.

Eh...where's the continuation of your TOP 100 footballers-lah?

October 31, 2007 at 8:30 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home