Thursday, October 18, 2007

The Worst Day Since Yesterday

I guess anyone of you had go through a feeling of i-don't-feel-like-waking-up.
When something bad happen, I always said that.
That's because I don't want to face reality.
Alright, it's not a big deal England lost to Russia and can't qualified for Euro 2008.
(Back of my mind- Of course it's a big deal. %$&$&@$@^#%&)

England played a suck game yesterday.
We have... Ooops not we. I'm not a British. England has one of the best defender who injured. Fine. The best person to replace him is Jamie Carragher. But he doesn't want to be a replacement for JT whenever he injured. Fair enough. Ashley Cole injured himself last weekend. We are missing 2 experience defenders. Great...which left 2 experience ones (Rio and Campbell) and 2 inexperience ones (Micah and Lescott).
I have to say the defence are extremely poor.
Robinson is another one. *shakes head*
Even Jamie Redknapp said that he should have cleared the ball (Russia's 2nd goal).

I read an article which says UNLUCKY ENGLAND. I strongly disagree with it.
England's first half and second half suck. They suck all the way to the end.
I guess all of them are sulking now.
I don't meant to be harsh, but come on. England is one of the best team in the world. They have the best defenders, midfielders and the best striker~ Wayne Rooney (He still can't perform like how he did in Euro 2004).
My lecturer once said, God punishes those that doesn't use their parts of body (Which they suppose to use it). Let me give you an example. Like in my college when you can
actually walk to 1st or 2nd floor, instead they take the lift which congested the damn thing.
I've seen people like this. Even like from 9th floor to 8th floor, there are people actually took the lift.
My lecturer said, human don't appreciate the things they have until they really lose it. She said if you really can't walk already, how you wish you can walk to 1st floor instead of taking lift.
I have to agree with her.
However, I don't take lift to 1st or 2nd floor.

OK. What I want to say is England players did not utilize their capabilities.
They can play so well for their team, and why not for their country?
Because the country pays them little?
Gerrard said "Blame me for our calamity"
Poor boy....I don't only blame him, but also the whole team, including McClaren of course.
FA should sack everyone and hire Jose Mourinho to pick the best of the best in England.


As Joe Cole left the stadium, he had clearly been crying. Cole is not the only one.

His team-mates, the coaches and thousands of fans who saw England come so close to achieving qualification in Moscow were also distraught.

It reminds me of last June in World Cup where England lost in penalty to Portugal in Quarter Final. -.-

"We need Israel to do a massive favour for us," said Redknapp.

How pathetic it is to rely on other country to help England to qualify?
I believe this is God's punishment.

But Hoddle is concerned at how Israel will approach the match with nothing to play for: "I think it will be an open game and that will be a problem for England."

This is another problem.
By the way, England will also need to beat Croatia before they even hope for Russia to drop some points.

After all my criticism, I realise I did not touch on the penalty that has been caused by Rooney.
I don't know why I don't blame him for this. I only blame him for his poor performance even though he scored. I don't think it should be a penalty in the very first place.

Sigh~ I don't hate them. I'm just disappointed. I really really really don't understand they are so good in EPL but not for their country.
I hope Israel beat Russia and England win over Croatia. =S




5 Comments:

Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

Mate ah, why isn't there a pic of a shirtless Lampsy?

*kicks self*

Back to the topic. Heh, you're not the only one feeling like that. I didn't want to wake up for so many reasons (especially you know what happened today).

I don't think Mac should've put on Lescott, he should've brought on Shorey instead. This is NOT the time to try out new things. And I don't like Campbell. I have my reasons. The defence yesterday just sucked.

I've said it time and time again. Jamie Carragher shouldn't be chosen ONLY when JT is out. I'm glad he quit...it's no fun being in the shadows when you know what you're worth.

As much as I love Stevie G, yesterday he played terribly and he wasn't the only one.

Joe cried? =(

Stupid McClaren. Ingat you didn't put Lampsy on because you wanted to save him for this game. Idiot. Even my father who HATES Lampard also say he should've played from the start.

Sigh...all England need is a miracle.

P/S: I tend to take the lift from the ground floor to the first floor because I am tired. Walking from my block to yours is tiring. If I'm not that tired I'd take the stairs. So I'm a little guilty of that.

October 18, 2007 at 9:38 PM  
Blogger adr1an said...

*hugz*

October 19, 2007 at 3:32 AM  
Blogger Sylvien said...

LOL...
I felt guilty for criticising on the lift thing..
Sorry...
Actually it's fine for those have reasons...
So u don't have to feel guilty.
=)

HUH?? Adrian gives hugs onli??
Nothing to say wan ar??

October 19, 2007 at 9:46 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WELL,I WOULD PREDICT ENGLAND WONT MAKE IT AS THEIR PLAYERS EGOISM ARE FREAKING HIGH...LOSING THE QUALIFYING IS A EXCELLENT WAY TO TEACH THEM A LESSON FOR THAT. :)

October 20, 2007 at 5:08 PM  
Blogger Sylvien said...

Hmmm...
True...
However, as an England fan, I will not hope for that to happen. =)

October 20, 2007 at 5:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home