Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Opportunity cost....

Sob sob I have to forgo watching MU match on next Saturday for Lantern Festival...
HELP will be organizing the festival and is targeting to break Malaysia Record of becoming the longest lanterns (some missing text).....

LOL.... I just know roughly like that...

Sigh~ I never sacrifice MU for anything....
Haih~ It's not that the festival is big deal.... Well, any HELP students that participate will get a certificate....

Haih~ I feel bad..... I couldn't watch Rooney and Ronaldo score.... =(

Siiiiiiiiggggggggghhhhhhh~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


p/s: Boring and useless post =S

I find this cute: "Wayne Rooney's been in my ear wanting to play," he (Ferguson) revealed. "'I want to play, I want to be captain, I want to take the penalties, the corners, the free kicks, the goal kicks, the lot'.

2 Comments:

Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

Mate ah, I'm staying awake for 24 hours on the 6th. I can update you on the game. Don't-lah so sad.

Then can write my report which would look like this.
"8PM: I sent a text message to my friend saying that her beloved Rooney and Ronaldo scored. She replied she is beyond happy. I also told her the two of them shared a kiss. She told me she hates me"

My tutor would think the lack of sleep is making me crazy.


P/S: Wayne Rooney is greedy. Just because he got lots of stamina, it doesn't mean he can do everything. Advise him a bit, can or not?

P/P/S: I'm crazy, I know.

September 27, 2007 at 12:15 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

LOL
R u sure u gonna write that they shared a kiss??

September 27, 2007 at 12:19 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home