Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Whine, whining, whined, whiner.... =S

Sigh~
I've never whine or complaint since I changed my temporary job.
I used to work in a call centre.
Now I've changed to admin work.
Work that I always like...
Keying data, open up letters, raise PO (purchase order), photostating, printing,etc....

However, I started to whine and whine over my job now...
It's not because I get bored of those...it's because I was given a task to call people to attend an event.
I'm not even suppose to do it as this task is not given by my own department.
It's from other department and I'm helping them.
My manager asked me to do.
I was asked to finish the 400 companies call by this Friday.
Can anyone answer me what day is tomorrow?
Thursday. Yeap that's right.
I can't even reach 100 calls per day.
Moreover it's not easy...
I need to explain this and that....And most of them want to look at the brochure and I have to fax to them...
Not only I have to finish other department's work...I myself haven't finish my own department stuff.
I have to clean up database..I have few hundreds of e-mails to delete, and loads of return mails (envelopes) that I need to call to the TM Net to ask for the companies' number (find out why the mail is returned...wrong address or the person no longer work there, etc). I mean LOADS....
Isn't my own department is more important no matter how urgent other department's work is?
To add matter worse, my manager even gave me a stack of order forms to key into Excel.
She wants this by next Wednesday....
I can't even finish the call list on Friday... How can she expect me to spend a few hours to do data entry?
And tell you what, I have another 300 companies to call but the due date is next Friday.
I don't mind keying in thousands of data....but not calling people....
Making calls ain't easy...I've worked at call centre before and I know.
When I worked there, my only task is to call.
And it's not inviting people to event...It's much more simple...Just call to update information.
That simple I can't even make 150 calls a day...
What's more my current task?

I don't want to complain bout this job coz I really like it...
But the calling task is just too much....
My manager is really killing me...

I need to send SOS......
=(



1 Comments:

Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

400 calls to be made by this Friday? And another 300 calls to be made by next Friday?

What's wrong with your boss-lah?

*hugs* I feel your pain.

When you feel like this, think of Roo and Ronnie, and itu Adrian-lah.

Good luck with work. JTFL is going to shower you with luck.

P/S: Can we feed your evil boss to the piranhas?

August 8, 2007 at 9:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home