Wednesday, August 8, 2007

A short tag....

Hey mate...I tag you...LOL

1. My current favourite song/songs........

Makes Me Wonder by Maroon 5, I Wanna Love You by Akon, The Sweet Escape by Gwen Stefani feat Akon, Bukan Diriku by Samsons, Pencinta Wanita by Irwansyah, Sexyback by Justin Timberlake, Like A Star by Corrine Bailey, The Kill by Second to Mars, I Don't Love You / Cancer / Disenchanted by My Chemical Romance, Home by Chris Daughtry, When You're Gone by Avril Lavigne, California Dreaming (Remix) by DJ Benassi, All The Same by Sick Puppies..........

2. Things that I did yesterday night at home......

Lying on the floor in my room while listening to Hitz.fm

3. What's in my mind 24/7?

"Vacation", "Redang", "E", "Joy".....

4. I never leave my house without (besides clothes, brain, etc).........

HP!!! So important.... and money of coz...and a handbag to put umbrella, tissue paper, water bottle (Rooney).......

5. This month I want to go to......

Gwen Stefani and Akon concerts.......Gwen's too expensive...Akon's too far - Cyberjaya...


Arrrggggh!!! So many things to do now....
No time for this...
Bye bye

3 Comments:

Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

LOL. You tagged me! Okay once I've done this I'll let you know =)

O.O Dang Sylvien ah? You mean to say football/England/Man United are not in your 24/7???

Rooney and Ronnie boy will be devastated to hear that.

August 8, 2007 at 5:41 PM  
Blogger adr1an said...

Adrian is even more devastated she never put me on her 24/7 list. now he only speak like this - " ahh..ahh.... ah...." while waving his arms in the air

August 8, 2007 at 8:39 PM  
Blogger Sylvien said...

LOL...
I really rush myself doin this tag coz suddenly I was given loads of work to do in office...
So I hope Rooney and Ronaldo are not devastated...
LOL

Adrian u are really funny...

August 8, 2007 at 9:02 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home