Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Deep condolences.....

What a irresponsible human....
So what he's dead...
His life couldn't pay for those 19 lives....

There are loads of summons against the driver, the co-driver and the bus...
CAN YOU BELIEVE IT???!!

WAKE UP, BUS COMPANIES!!!!
Don't simply hire drivers...
And please keep an eye on your workers....
Being a bus driver ain't easy..
I realise not many bus drivers know the word responsible.
They take their job too easily...

19 lives gone...just like that....

This is life.....I guess.......



p/s: Tonight sleep early for... ahem.....
By the way, I'm still sad over Rooney's condition. These days I don't dare to read
articles like the impact to MU and England without Rooney...Sigh~

3 Comments:

Blogger adr1an said...

oh well rooney is still young, and for that he will recover fast la ... lets hope so... for england theres always gerrard, terry, crouch etc etc to support englands loss... and mu got tevez, nani, anderson all those hot-shots... so you dont worry so much lo~ rooney deserves a break anyway, england and Mu depend too much on him d... so imagine this is his holiday-period la ~ hehehe

cheer up ~!

August 15, 2007 at 8:40 PM  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

I'm not going to say anything because Adrian has pretty much said everything I wanted to say.

Errmm...I did see your Ronnie boy get red-carded. Despite the fact I was laughing (you know I hate him), I still don't get why he was sent off (maybe because I didn't see the foul or the headbutt).

As Adrian said, think of it as Roo is having his holidays and now Ronnie's there to keep him company since Coleen is busy holidaying elsewhere in Italy/France (I can't remember).

Cheer up, mate. At least you don't have to deal with the fact Liverpool and Chelsea are playing this Sunday like I do =/

August 16, 2007 at 6:25 PM  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

OI UPDATELAH! I have a tag for you to do!

September 16, 2007 at 1:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home