Monday, August 13, 2007

Play me a funeral song please....

Kill me...
Bury me...
Attend my funeral....

This lyrics, I create myself..

I feel sick..
My head is paining...
My heart is aching...

Devil : We should kill Michael Duberry!!!

No no...Kill me...
I want Michael Duberry to shoot me on the head.

It's not just about me...
It's not just about MU...
It's more than that...
England....friendly match against Germany....Euro 2008 qualifiers...
*Play My Chemical Romance "Dead"*

Angel : Injury happens in football....

No no..I don't want to hear that...

Aaaarggggh!!!! I'm going crazy....
*Play N Sync "I Drive Myself Crazy"*

For the third time...metatarsal injury....in an important period...
Tell me what's your feeling when you failed the exact paper for the third time?

Angel : Stop being a drama queen....Concentrate on your work....

I cannot take it anymore...
The disappointment of the match...
The pain of losing Rooney......for about 6 weeks in the pitch...

Everything seems perfect has now became imperfect......

Mate, read this.

2 Comments:

Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

Mate, I understand. It isn't nice to suffer the same injury thrice.

Bad enough England's short on strikers AND defenders. I would like to see Jamie Carragher play but MacClaren only picks him if one of the 'STAR' defenders are injured.

England face an uphill task to qualify for the Euro2008. Sigh...

Poor Rooney. I hope he recovers soon.

P/S: The link isn't working.

August 13, 2007 at 8:25 PM  
Blogger Sylvien said...

Mate I have repair the broken link..

August 13, 2007 at 8:39 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home