Monday, October 8, 2007

My boys.....

Welcome to United World...


Vidic : Ouch! It hurts. I can't play.
Sylvien : Awww.....poor boy. Come here, I give you a hug. Hehehehe....



Sylvien : Oi!! Get your hand off Tevez. I'm jealous, so is Rooney.



Ronnie : I look ugly =(
Sylvien : Don't worry, you will look beautiful again very soon. I will still want you no matter how you look. Kekekeke....




Ronnie : Yea!!!!! I scored! I can scored with a swollen eye. Am I good or what?



Sylvien : I'm very not happy now. Go away Simpson. Don't touch my Rooney.
Ronnie : Ahem, excuse me. He's mine.
Sylvien : No. He's ours.
Threesome.... =) *Slap my own head for having dirty thoughts*



Fergie : My boys...my boys....score more for me alrite?

This is off-pitch.


Ronnie : My boy, you are not stylish like me, aren't you?
Rooney : Hey...don't do this in front of camera. I'm a man.
Ronnie : So?


Ronnie : Hey buddy, any plan?
Rooney : How bout watch Romeo and Juliet at my place?




Rooney : Alright, let's tell the world we are together.
Ronnie : Nah, don't have to. Action speaks louder than words. *Wink*


*All the above (captions) are not true, except the photos.*

6 Comments:

Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

This is not entertaining me. ESPECIALLY YOU-KNOW-WHO.

But LOL. It's cute.

Seriously, why isn't there any pretty boy for me to drool over in Man United? At least Arsenal and Liverpool got pretty boy(s).

And NO. Don't suggest Ronnie boy. Even if he were the last person on Earth, I wouldn't be all fangirly for him.

(I have a confession. I want to secretly marry Roy Keane)

October 8, 2007 at 9:27 PM  
Blogger adr1an said...

sylvien. sylvien. sylvien.
whatevevr in the world that is pure, white, and holy possesed you to have thoughts like threesomes -.-

October 9, 2007 at 1:59 AM  
Blogger Sylvien said...

Oi Adrian, bila mau have lunch together?
Me, you and Rowena la...
(after her raya 1st...)

WHY YOU WANT TO MARRY ROY KEANE?? WHY WHY WHY?

eh...Man Utd got pretty boys ok...
Arsenal tarak la....

Rooney is cute, Ronnie is hot, Vidic is good looking (sometimes),
Scholes is innocent, Giggs is marvelous.

Basically, my MU players are fantastic players which makes them look hot n gorgeous.

=P

October 9, 2007 at 9:31 PM  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

Roy Keane is the hottest manager. Well, next to Jose Mourinho, anyways. And he's got style...like Jose.

Man U mana ada pretty boys? Oh ada...itu Hargreaves. Hehehe!

Arsenal got pretty boys! My Tomas is pretty, okay. van Persie too. Oh, I found a really cute boy in Arsenal, Nicklas Bendtner, but he's younger than me...WHY!

My daddy said Liverpool will win one trophy this year. The Most Handsome Striker. Fernando Torres. LOL!

October 9, 2007 at 9:46 PM  
Blogger adr1an said...

lunch ar? anytime you let me know la. after rowena can finally eat in daylight la ;)

October 10, 2007 at 3:28 AM  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

Two days more and I can finally eat in broad daylight! Whee!!!

*runs around and does cartwheels, then throws fireworks*

Sorry ah, I'm a bit cuckoo already, mt friend just PosLaju-ed me a box of chocolates for my birthday.

(Why do I smell a conspiracy of people wanting me to put on more weight now? EVIL!)

October 10, 2007 at 10:23 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home