Tuesday, October 2, 2007

My perfect lover....

I was tagged long long ago by you, mate, to do this...
Hmmm.....
I don't think I can fulfill Rule no. 3 coz I only know blogger like you... Kekeke...
Alrite, the 8 criteria are ranked accordingly.

[1] Honesty
He gotta be truthful to me in everything, including "I'm in love with another girl", rather than he two-timing. Truth hurts (just like the song "Truth" by Good Charlotte), but I prefer this way than lying. I HATE LIARS!!!
"I wanna know the truth,
I wanna know even if it hurts......."

[2] Loyalty
He gotta be loyal to me. Who doesn't want that?
But not loyal to the extend that he listens to watever things I said.
And also not stick to me 24/7. No No!!! We have our own gang to hang out with.
IMPORTANT NOTICE : DON'T CARRY WOMAN'S HANDBAG for me. NEVER!!! Shopping bag, can la....

[3] Patience
This is very important. He must be very patient. I can see whether that person is patient or not by just seeing the way he drives and bring him out for shopping.
Hahahahaha..... My dad is.......NOT a good example. =)
But my cou sis's ex bf is realiiiii patient. I have to give credit to him. =)
Hmm...who else I know is patient?? Couldn't think of anyone....

[4] Tolerance cum Understanding cum Respectful
I guess if he can tolerate me, means he respects me too rite?
U know, sometimes I have this PMS, and I will be feeling pain n moody.
So he must be understanding... =)

[5] Must watch football
Anyone who knew me knows that football is EXTREMELY important to me.
So my lover has to be a fan of football.
I don't care he supports which team, as long he is a fanatic football fan like me.
Why I did not put this as the 1st criterion?
It is because if he couldn't fulfill the top 4, no point he likes football, rite?

[6] Must have interest in ENGLISH music
As you know, I'm Chinese. Usually same race will married same race.
So I cannot be together with a guy that prefer chinese music than english as myself listens to english songs... If possible, he knows how to play guitar too. Hehehehe

[7] Physically fit cum taller than me
Not Arnold (too much), NO THIN GUYS for me....
Body like a footballer would be good. Ex : John Terry. He is really fit and has a broad shoulder. That's why he looks nice in anything he wears.

[8] The look
Erm...wouldn't be fair to ask for a handsome looking guy when I'm not pretty rite?
But who doesn't want a good looking guy?
I guess whoever that knows me must be a lil shock to see that I placed "the look" at the very last.
Well I actually believe that mostly the good looking guys do not have a good character.
They are usually playboy and like to talk cock.
All I have to say is if I reali love this guy, I won't mind how he looks like.

Well, the top 4 criteria, not only my future lover must have, I, myself should have these personality too.
We both must respect each other, loyal n honest to each other, and so on.
There's no point if onli one side contribute/sacrifice in the relationship.
It's a two way thing.

With that, I'm done, Mate =)




4 Comments:

Blogger adr1an said...

i think anyone who knows you well enough knows your top 4 criterias lo. *ahem*me*ahem*

:P

October 4, 2007 at 3:01 PM  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

HAHAHA! You can't fit in number 7 la, Adrian. You're TOO thin for her =p

You actually did this. Hahaha! I thought you'd forget =)

You missed JT shirtless and our HOT DADDY this morning.

October 4, 2007 at 9:11 PM  
Blogger adr1an said...

eh im only saying i know her criterias la im not saying i match her criterias!!! ._.

October 5, 2007 at 2:24 AM  
Blogger Sylvien said...

Hehehehehe....

I got announcement to make.

I BOUGHT MY FIRST MEN'S HEALTH MAGAZINE.
Wuahahahahaha
If inside is all footballer pics, that would be delicious.
Hehehehe...

Anyway, I don't want anyone to misunderstand me..
I bought the mag because of JT only.....

Hehehehehehe.........

October 5, 2007 at 7:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home