Monday, October 22, 2007

100 Best Football Players in the World (Part 1)

Last week I bought Four Four Two (Malaysia edition) October issue because "100 Best Players in the World" attracts me to buy.

The authors even state in the page that "just don't expect to agree us"
Kekeke... The 1st thing I did when I bought the magz was to see where Rooney and C. Ronaldo stands. Kekekeke
Anyway, here's part of the list. (Too long...each day post a bit...)


100 - Shunsuke Nakamura (Celtic)
99 - Alexandre Pato (AC Milan)
98 - Maicon (Inter Milan)
97 - Jamie Carragher (Liverpool) - Strongly disagree
96 - Sergio Aguero (Atletico Madrid)
95 - Nery Castillo (Shakhtar Donetsk)
94 - Javier Mascherano (Liverpool)
93 - Adrian Mutu (Fiorentina)
92 - Kim Kallstrom (Lyon)
91 - Filippo Inzaghi (AC Milan)
90 - Javier Zanetti (Inter Milan)
89 - Eduardo Da Silva (Arsenal)
88 - Fabio Quagliarella (Udinese)
87 - Diego Milito (Real Zaragoza)
86 - Gabriel Milito (Barcelona)
85 - Gary Neville (Manchester United)
84 - Juninho Pernambucano (Lyon)
83 - Rafael van der Vaart (Hamburg) - *screams* hot hot
82 - Robin Van Persie (Arsenal) - Disagree. I think he deserves a better position, although I
don't like him (I'm not an Arsenal fan)
81 - Samir Nasri (Marseille)


Ok la~ enough...
I'll do another 20 tomoro =)

8 Comments:

Blogger adr1an said...

WOW ! where did you find such a good magazine ? :P

October 22, 2007 at 10:57 PM  
Blogger adr1an said...

well im sure many people will disagree la on the ranking of the players. i mean, we watch mostly EPL so we can only judge as far as players we have observed (in your case, fantasized :P)...

few names there ive never even heard of, like that bloke from MArseille.. so its hard to judge...

knowing you, you probably will get upset if rooney wasnt in the top10, true? but then remember, rooney is still young and im sure after maturity and more contributions to england and man utd, he'll probably be up there someday ;)

cheers!

October 22, 2007 at 11:04 PM  
Blogger Sylvien said...

Ahem....
I havent finish the list oso..
You underestimate my Rooney...
tsk tsk tsk

October 22, 2007 at 11:07 PM  
Blogger adr1an said...

hey i was just stating the obvious and that is you would be upset if rooney wasnt up there somewhere. if he is, good for him ! lol

October 22, 2007 at 11:14 PM  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

Okay, I needed a distraction from staring at Mathew Tait's pics. Yes, I know...my taste in men keep changing as frequent as I change my clothes.

*shakes head*

(not my fault he is good looking)

Eh eh, you didn't tell me you bought the mag also.

Rankings I don't agree with:
-Shunsuke Nakamura.
-Jamie Carragher (PROTEST!!!)
-Filippo Inzaghi.
-Robin van Persie.

(irrelevant note: Mutu! My old crush! *screams*)

Hmmm...*waits for number 1-80 impatiently*

Hehehe.


Damn it, I just saw pics of Tomas and Mathew and Jonny Wilko and I think I'm going to have weird, weird, weird dreams later.

*runs away*

October 22, 2007 at 11:16 PM  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

P/S: Forgot to add. I haven't seen some of these players play before like the Samir Nasri or Castillo. So, a bit hard to say anything and plus...some of them play outside the EPL so we hardly know how good they actually are.

Is JT on the list? *kaypoh mode on*

Can't wait to see the rest of the list.

October 22, 2007 at 11:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

100 - Shunsuke Nakamura
97 - Jamie Carragher
84 - Juninho Pernambucano

the author must be fucking blind or dunno football....

even them get higher rating then above ??PLZ
95 - Nery Castillo (Shakhtar Donetsk)
93 - Adrian Mutu (Fiorentina

1st in the list should be "KAKA"
HE ROCKS

October 23, 2007 at 1:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

People should read this.

November 11, 2008 at 4:27 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home