Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Top 49 Men 2007

Another post... =S
I have to put this up coz my mate would love it =)
*Extract from AskMen.com*
Not gonna put pics though....very lazy...
I do not know if this men are judged by their looks or success..
Bolded names (with other colour) are the one I like =)

49 - Gerard Butler (actor of 300)
48 - Jimmy Wales (founder of Wikipedia) - Not good looking at all. Gerard looks a lot better than him.
47 - Christopher Bailey (Designer of Burberry) - Quite cute. Mate, it's worth to google him.
46 - Jonathan Rhys Meyers - I need not tell who he is. Gorgeous. Love his British accent.
45 - Ryan Gosling (actor of The Notebook) - Cute...
44 - David Chase (Wrote and directed The Sopranos) - Errr.....
43 - Dane Cook (actor) - Aku tak kenal....but, he looks ok..
42 - Tony Parker (NBA player) - No need to introduce...Eva Longoria's hubby
41 - LaDainian Tomlinson (NFL player) - Tak kenal also...Not good looking
40 - Cormac McCarthy (Novelist) - Errrr......
39 - Richard Hammond (Journalist) - Looks a bit like Hugh Jackman... One thing I must highlight regarding this man - Abandoned his car while stuck in traffic and ran 16 miles to be with his daughter on her birthday.
38 - Simon Cowell - This man.....my fav American Idol judge...
37 - Stephen Schwarzman (Chairman, CEO & cofounder of the Blackstone Group) - Tak kenal
36 - Carlos Slim Helu (Mexican businessman and multibillionaire) - tak kenal jugak...old
35 - Scott Schuman (Powerful man in fashion) - tak kenal...tak hensem jugak..
34 - Sidney Crosby (NHL player) - tak kenal...
33 - Jonathan Ive (Head designer of the team that brought us the iMac and the iPod)
32 - Frank Miller (artist) - Eh....why no gorgeous guy wan?
31 - Ferran Adria (Chef)
30 - Shia LaBeouf (actor of Transformer) - He's a funny guy...
29 - Alex Rodriquez (Baseball player) - Quite cute..Mate, you can google him..
28 - Kanye West - No comment
27 - Ryan Seacrest - Yea.....my fav tv host... He's cute and handsome
26 - Tiger Woods - A bit cute
25 - Tom Ford (American Fashion Designer) - He looks smart
24 - Stephen Colbert (Host) - no no...
23 - Prince Harry - *Screams* Yea.......handsome boy..
22 - Leonardo DiCaprio - Yea.....he's handsome....He looks better than last time when he was in Titanic.
21 - Richard Branson (British mogul) - Errr......
20 - Gordon Ramsay (chef)
19 - Shigeru Miyamoto (Japanese video game designer) - no no no...
18 - Sacha Baron Cohen - no!!!!!
17 - Matt Groening (wrote and produce The Simpson Movie) - Mate, check him out. Kekeke
16 - Peyton Manning (NFL player)
15 - Rick Rubin (Music producer) - OMG, you must check him out.. LOL
14 - Denzel Washington
13 - Steve Carell (actor of Evan Almighty)
12 - Clive Owen
11 - Brad Pitt - He's hot but.....I'm not really crazy over him..
10 - Christian Bale - Hmm....will there be Hugh Jackman in Top 10
9 - Lewis Hamilton - Mate, don't scream ya...
8 - George Clooney - He's your fav too, rite Mate?
7 - Steve Jobs (CEO & cofounder of Apple Inc)
6 - Daniel Craig - no comment
5 - Justin Timberlake - *Screams and jumping up and down* Sexyback...
4 - Roger Federer
3 - Timbaland - LOL I'm surprise he's here. I like his music
2 - Matt Damon - Mr. Bourne...
1 - DAVID BECKHAM - Wooooooooo Yeaaa..... *open champagne* Can't imagine he is no. 1. Eh, meaning no sign of Hugh Jackman? How can..... =(

Mate, I hope you are happy....
Alright, I should do my assignment now..





6 Comments:

Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

Hello! The other I went to KLCC and saw Jonathan Rhys Meyers staring at me. He has unebelievably sexy eyes *drools*

I adore Simon Cowell, he's just hot.

Prince Harry!!! *nosebleeds*

Leo DiCaprio looks better now than in Titanic.

Christian Bale!!!!!
Clive Owen!!!!!

LEWIS HAMILTON!!!!! *starts speaking weird incomprehensible English and dies*

Yes, I like George Clooney. So does my mother.

The top 5 deserve their rankings.

But...why is there no sexy underwear model? My mother and I had a lengthy discussion bout him today. Hahaha! My mother said he's handsome and very sexy (looks better botak, according to her).

October 24, 2007 at 9:31 PM  
Blogger Sylvien said...

Hahahahaha.....

But no Hugh Jackman... =(

October 24, 2007 at 9:51 PM  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

I know...I don't even see Johnny Depp or Hugh Grant or Jonny Wilkinson (note to self: STOP talking about smart rugby players) there =(

I guess they chose these men based on their achievements and maybe partly their looks. LOL at Rick rubin by the way.

Oooh...I found a REALLY REALLY REALLY hot rugby player who is REALLY REALLY REALLY similar to Freedie Ljungberg. Bloody hot, I tell you. Must show you. Seriously HOT.

*needs to shut up about this*

October 25, 2007 at 12:16 AM  
Blogger adr1an said...

Erm may i just ask this question... where can i find the name "chang tze young" ?

October 27, 2007 at 2:53 AM  
Blogger Sylvien said...

-.-

October 28, 2007 at 9:17 PM  
Blogger turaso said...

I do not think the top 49 men are chosen by their looking.

October 29, 2007 at 1:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home