Tuesday, October 23, 2007

100 Best Football Players In The World (Part 2)

I read all the comments..
Hehehe...
i wonder who is this anonymous.
I have a feeling that it's one of my friend.
Who are you eh?

Alright, let's continue. Hehehe....

81 - Samir Nasri (Marseille)
80 - Ricardo Quaresma (Porto)
79 - Carles Puyol (Barcelona)
78 - Nemanja Vidic (Manchester United) "Oh, he's just like John Terry," shrieks Andy Gray every time the Serb goes up for a corner. *He deserves a higher position*
77 - Maxi Rodriguez ( Atletico Madrid)
76 - Philipp Lahm (Bayern Munich)
75 - Gianluca Zambrotta (Barcelona)
74 - Torsten Frings (Werder Bremen)
73 - Pavel Nedved (Juventus)
72 - Fredi Kanoute (Sevilla)
71 - Kolo Toure (Arsenal)
70 - Vicente (Valencia)
69 - Diego Forlan (Atletico Madrid)
68 - Michael Owen (Newcastle United)
67 - William Gallas (Arsenal)
66 - Ze Roberto (Bayern Munich)
65 - Frank Ribery (Bayern Munich)
64 - Andriy Shevchenko (Chelsea)
63 - Patrick Vieira (Juventus)
62 - Diego (Werder Bremen)
61 - Simao Sabrosa (Atletico Madrid)

The higher the ranking, the more complicated.
I already don't know which deserves what position...
Moreover, I watch EPL, so I can't really judge players from other clubs than EPL.
Anyway, I'll continue the others tomoro...
Hehehe...

Weeee tomoro is Rooney's birthday.
He'll be scoring hattrick tonite.... (I hope)
=)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home