Saturday, December 29, 2007

Annoying and Addictive

I have trouble with sleeping longer...
I've been waking up early lately...like waking up at 8am today when I went to sleep at 3am.
Zzzzzz......
How annoying is that....during preparing for my exam, I always wake up late like 11am.
Another annoying thing is the air-con.
I always have running nose when I wake up every morning.
It's the air-con that I'm used to it that caused my nose sensitive now...
I don't think I can live without air-con in this kind of weather, unless I'm staying in Genting Highland. Kekekeke...

New Year 2008 is coming.... (and I thought it's 2009, until Rowena corrected me)
I guess I can't wait for World Cup 2010...
LOL~ I am always looking forward toward football games...
As I said before in Facebook and in MSN, football is addictive. It is true.
Winning one game or one Cup is not enough. It is really not enough
I want MU to win everyday, everytime in any game. (not to forget England also...)
I am thinking, since football is addictive, maybe I should ask drug addicts to become football addicts. LOL~ (Silly, I know)

Anyway, this is what I want to blog...(since Adrian asked me to update my blog...Nah, Adrian, this is it. LOL)

1 Comments:

Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

Baru nak suruh update. Not fun seeing Cost vs Benefit tahu? I suck at accounts.

I go to bed at 2 and I have to wake up at 8 or 9 too =( I NEED SLEEP.

Mate ah, 2008 only, how can you skip Euro 08 (yes, I know our team's not in it but we can support Spain!)!

Yes, let them drug addicts be football addicts! That way they won't harm/scare the living daylights out of people!

*not making sense, runs away, hides in cave*

December 29, 2007 at 10:33 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home