Thursday, November 22, 2007

You just have to deal with it

Sometimes shit happens and you just have to deal with it.
A minute before the whistle was blown, I kept repeating to myself "You have to deal with", like a mantra.
The loss is as pain as my first break up.
But the loss will leave a bigger impact on my heart than my break up.
It's an unaffordable loss.
My heart is like crushes into glass.
I have to deal with it.
I don't know why it's a big deal to me.
Football is always a big deal with me.
Coz I have passion in it.

When June 2008 comes, I have to deal with it again.
My actual plan was to sacrifice my holiday trip and stay at home to watch Euro 2008.
I have never expected anything like this. Never.
I wonder if England fans in other country (non-British) will have the same feeling like me now.

I have to deal with it.
How?
I do not know.
I just have to deal with it......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home