Wednesday, November 28, 2007

I caught his flying kisses =)

Woo hoo....
Ronnie scored from free kick. A rare one, I must say.
He blew kisses to the fans. And I quickly catch it. (I don't know why that Anderson copied him. I don't want his kisses)
Anderson was really bad. All the teammates were hugging Ronnie and he pulled him out from the crowd for no reason. @$^&%^*%^&#$^^#@



Sexy look



Tomas K gropes my bf's ass. Horny betul...


I don't know why this pic looks so hot and sexy *drools*


My bf blew me flying kisses. *caught and place in my heart* lalalala


I hate this pic coz of Anderson. Why he campur masuk when ppl were hugging each other? I wish I was there to pull away his hand. Hmmmmph!!

5 Comments:

Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

Mate, mate.

I know-lah you just bought his book, that's why you SO into him.

*rolls eyes and throws celery basi*

Yech, I can't believe I'm commenting on this post.

*shudders at the thought and runs away*

November 28, 2007 at 9:45 PM  
Blogger adr1an said...

sylvien, CALM.DOWN.

November 29, 2007 at 12:05 AM  
Blogger Sylvien said...

Cis!!!!

November 29, 2007 at 9:39 AM  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

Mate ah, can you PLEASE update ah?

No fun seeing Ronaldo's face everytime I come here, thinking you've updated.

Do it for my sake =p

December 3, 2007 at 10:18 PM  
Blogger Sylvien said...

Oi...
He is handsome ok...

Got nuthin to post laa...

December 4, 2007 at 9:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home