Wednesday, February 27, 2008

What is everything?

What is everything to you?
What is everything to me?
I always hear this line "You are everything to me..."
Kekekeke typical line from boyfriends...
So...what is everything to me? Money? Lover?
Well, I would say that money and boyfriend are part of everything....

Ok, why did I come up with this?
Basically it's because I have nothing to do and I'm just wondering what is my everything.
First thing comes in my mind is football. Football is everything to me. Erm not quite.
But, football does amazing things to my life.
When I feel sad or angry or lost, football is the only thing to cheer me up. When I see MU scores, the smiles on their faces make me smile too...
I always wonder if this is really silly?
But you need something to cheer you up rite whenever you feel down?
I wonder what makes other people smile when they are feeling sad or angry?

Anyway, I draw a pie chart. (Well not exactly I drew it. Excel helps me.)
It looks like this (below) :




This chart pie is for now...
Maybe in future, there will be some changes.

Anyway, I gotta go.
American Idol has start..

8 Comments:

Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

I always hear this line "You are everything to me..."

Eh who always tell you the line ah? You have a boyfriend, don't you?

LOL so cute your pie chart! I don't see friends there =(

I am hurt.

*goes to mend broken heart*

February 27, 2008 at 8:33 PM  
Blogger adr1an said...

* goes with rowena to mend broken hear *

February 27, 2008 at 11:53 PM  
Blogger adr1an said...

*heart

February 27, 2008 at 11:54 PM  
Blogger Sylvien said...

-.- both of u lebeh lah..
Friends are always part of my life, just like food.
You don't see me include food in it, rite?
Hmmm...

Boyfriend is different... Everyone has at least a friend, but not everyone will have a boyfriend.
That is why Boyfriend is included.

=)

February 28, 2008 at 5:20 PM  
Blogger adr1an said...

were friends you just said... and im a boy....
boy+friend = ? BoyFriend la ... i still dont see my name on the pie chart :(

February 29, 2008 at 12:10 AM  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

It's understood la you are that 1% (according to the boy+friend = boyfriend thing). Why must your name be specifically there?

Anyways mate, I want to borrow your Four-Four-Two magazine. Boleh?

February 29, 2008 at 10:35 AM  
Blogger Sylvien said...

(ignore adrian yg llebeh)

Talking bout 4-4-2, i was so geram when i saw the imported version.
It's Rooney in the cover. DAMN!
The one I bought is local, onli rm10, compared to rm30++
The local one is Adebayor.
Damn! Why the local magz has to change the cover???
Follow je la...
Issh buat aku geram betul!!!

Anyway, back to your question. If u wan to borrow, can...
Bila u mau?

February 29, 2008 at 12:29 PM  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

Lol, you got class on Tuesday kan? I see you then la...

Ya I saw the imported version had your Roo on the cover. And RM30+? *faints*

Stupid local version, follow only la...so hard ke? Articles also follow the same thing what. HMMPH.

February 29, 2008 at 2:40 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home