Saturday, March 28, 2009

Am I a demanding friend?

I have been feeling that I am losing this really close person to me (no, not in a dying way...)
The way this person acts makes me feel that this is like a one-sided thing, me treating this person special in a way, but I don't get this kind of treatment in return.
I understand that when you treat someone nice, you shouldn't be hoping for a return. As long you sincerely treat them nice, then it's good.
But, it's really sad to feel that this person may not feel the way I feel (no not bf/gf love)
We've known each other for very long, we've established that kind of friendship level, but does that mean we know each other too long to really care bout one another?
I think I tried my best in maintaining the friendship, I did told this person of my existence if this person encounter any problem; however, my offer hardly accepted by this person.
Probably this person feels that I don't understand the life this person is facing now, that I cannot help this person in any way.
Well, I may not understand, but I always offer my time, my pair of ear, and my heart for this person.

Like I said, I feel like I'm losing this important person in life, and whenever I think bout it, it's heart-wrecking.


p/s: The lights are off in my room. Those in my living rooms are too ignorant, I guess. Anyhow, I did what I could to help my earth.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home