Wednesday, January 21, 2009

Am I speaking alien language or what?

"You are girl and you are the eldest, so you gotta do it"
What fucking statement or theory is this?

I did not say I don't want to do some chores, my point is why I'm always the one to do?
It's not as if my younger brother is 12 years old or what. He is fucking 18years old.
Why can't balance up a bit? That's my point.
But nobody fucking get what I'm trying to point out.
I'm not a robot. I don't simply obey orders if I have questions.

Who create the theory that women MUST do the household chores?
Stupid fucking unreasonable theory!
I don't get it. Someone has to give me a reasonable answer to this.

Stupid day!!!
Stupid!!
I hate people spoiling my fucking good day.

"Why didn't you stop him from buying the expensive formal shoes?"
WTF! I did. (Read below)

"The jeans are so cheap. I wanna buy."
"But you already bought 3 pairs of jeans."
"No, I did not. Those two are pants."
"Well then, ok. As you like. I don't know if mum will nag you when you get back."

"Mum, I saw cheap jeans, I wanted to buy."
"Then why not?"
"Neh...sister loh...don't let me buy."
"It's because you (sister) said that, you spoil my mood of buying."

Fuck!

Anyway, anyone understand me?
Am I typing in Spanish? French?

Dear Judge, please hear my final conclusion.
I have no complain in doing some household chores, but I'm just asking for a lil fairness between me and brother,
asking for some simple understanding.

I know why mum acted this way.
I've been observing for quite some time.
All the while, dad cares about me more, I have conversation with dad more than my bro with dad.
while mum loves my brother more, although me and mum always have good conversation and stuff, but I can feel mum sort
of like sayang my bro more, rarely ask him to do anything.
Anyhow, my point is still on the fairness.

In the middle of anger, I saw local news reporting on Man U-Derby and it brings a smile to myself.

Lessons learnt from this: Keep my bitch mouth shut no matter how i feel unfair. Breathe deep and count 1, 2, 3 and
think of Rooney and Man U.
Yes, I can do it. (:

2 Comments:

Blogger Nairdaymer said...

this post is hilarious up to the very end.haha u sure know how to entertain me=)

February 28, 2009 at 12:35 AM  
Blogger Sylvien said...

LOL
when i read back, i feel disconnected from the post already coz my anger is gone.
LOL

I can be very bitchy sometimes...
Hahahaha

February 28, 2009 at 1:31 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home