Thursday, August 28, 2008

You watched Ghost Whisperer instead of the hot hot hot Supernatural?

1. How are you feeling today?

I Don't Wanna Stop by Good Charlotte
Explanation: Well I guess it implies that I'm having a good day, good life, energetic life...

2. Will you get far in life?
Only Fooling Myself by Kate Voegele
Explanation: Alrite..this is not a good sign. It means I will be pretending/imagining to have a
great life, a
loving and caring husband, maybe two kids, a house, a car, a dog.....but in reality
I have none of these? *shrugs* Whatever...

3. How do your friends see you?
First Time by Lifehouse
Explanation: Errr... I guess whenever they see me, it's like the first time they saw me?

4. Will you get married?
Stop and Stare by One Republic
Explanation: Meaning what? I should think twice before I walk down the aisle?

5. What is your best friend's theme song?
Learn You Inside Out by Lifehouse
Explanation: *shrugs*

6. What is the story of your life?
Yesterday by Leona Lewis
Explanation: My life's like yesterday. That sounds sad and pathetic, you know. Or maybe my
life's ain't like yesterday. It will get better each day. This sounds more like it. :)

7. What was high school like?
The Best Of It by John Nathaniel
Explanation: High school was good for me. It wasn't like in tv where you get bullied. It was fun
to hang out 5 days a week with my best friends. It was fun to sneak food into classroom. It was
fun to see our tables messed up with books and stuffs. It was fun to play volleyball with them.
It was all good fun and memorable.

8. How can you get ahead in your life?
A Moment Like This by Leona Lewis (originally by Kelly Clarkson)
Explanation: Great song, great title to answer the question.

9. What's the best thing about your friends?
Disarray by Lifehouse
Explanation: LOLOLOL. I don't think this is a good answer to it. My friends are all funny and
comfy to be around with.

10. What's in store for this weekend?
Sorry Seems To Be The Hardest Word by Blue
Explanation: Hahahaha.... what can I say. Hope this ain't happening to me this weekend.

11. Describe your grandparents.
Here I Am by Leona Lewis
Explanation: This explains that they are a caring person. Always make sure their
grandchildren have eaten. Serious. My grandma's favorite line, "Have you eaten lunch? Have
you eaten dinner?"

12. How's your life going?
I'm Yours by Jason Mraz
Explanation: Well, I wouldn't agree that my life is yours. Gimme back my life, whoever you are!
Hmmph! (Ok. I'm crazy.)

13. What song will they play at your funeral?
I Wanna Love You Forever by Jessica Simpson
Explanation: Hahahaha at least this song is better than Hungry Like A Wolf. Hahahaha...
Although it's kinda emo... but... it's like a farewell speech from me, right? I will love my family,
friendsssssssss, my (imaginary) bfssssssss, especially rooney and jt, my man u.....forever...

14. How does the world see you?
Lonely At The Top by The Ordinary Boys
Explanation: Oh God, I hope not. I don't want to be successful but lonely. That's pathetic.

15. Will you have a happy life?
I Still Believe by Mariah Carey
Explanation: I guess i will always believe one day I'll have a happy life. That's good to be
positive.

16. Do people secretly lust after you?
The First Time Ever I Saw Your Face by Leona Lewis (originally by Roberta Flack)
Explanation: Hahahaha the title explain well enough.

17. How can you make yourself happy?
She Holds A Key by Gavin DeGraw
Explanation: *shrugs*

18. What should you do with your life?
Whenever You Call by Mariah Carey and Brian McKnight
Explanation: Sit by the phone and wait for the call of my true love. -.-

19. Will you ever have children?
Storm by Lifehouse
Explanation: The title indicates that having own children is like storm. I would disagree. I
would love to have children. :)

20. What song would you strip to?
I Wish You Well by Mariah Carey
Explanation: NOOOOO I would not. It's a slow song. I would not strip to a slow song. Not
even an upbeat song. Errr, maybe I would, if I were very drunk. Maybe. I don't know.

21. What does your mum think of you?
The Joke by Lifehouse
Explanation: Hahahaha... she thinks I'm a joker?

22. What is your deep dark secret?
A cantonese song by Raymond Lam, a hong kong actor.
Explanation: Ok. The song explains my deep dark secret. I think not many people know I
listen to chinese songs. But I really don't listen most of my time. It's when I watch a particular
chinese drama, I would drawn by the song. And mostly by the handsome look of the singer.
*cough cough* (nothing new about this, I guess)

23. What is your mortal enemy's theme song?
Never Too Late by Three Days Grace
Explanation: 0.0 How can my fav song be my enemy's theme song? And I am to console him
"It's never too late to be my friend?"

24. What's your personality like?
Piece Of Me by Britney Spears
Explanation: HAHAHAHAHAHA

25. What song will be played at your wedding?
A cantonese song by Raymond Lam
Explanation: I don't know if this is a suitable song coz I don't know the lyrics. But I like the
song, and the person who sings it. Hehehehe

At last I'm done.








0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home