Wednesday, July 16, 2008

I think my new shirt brings me luck

Today is just weird...
In the morning before I went to work, my grandma said my new three-quarter working stripe shirt is nice.
And then in the office, my colleague said that too.
I stared at my new shirt and all I saw was a working shirt. LOL

Anyway, after that, while working, I listened to hitz fm and there was this Daughtry contest, so I smsed. Once they received, they will sent some message about sms-ing to DJs. There are Ean and Jin, and I picked Jin.
I wrote "Jin Hi! I'm wondering if you could play me David Cook's Always Be My Baby, dedicate to my mate, Rowena coz she's a HUGE fan of him. Thanks Jin."
When it reaches his session about 1pm, I got a call from him.
I was stunned. He asked my name, what was I doing, etc.
He asked if this friend of mine is my good friend and I said yes.
And then he apologised that he did not have THE song, and not even the magic rainbow song. He said he will play me a nice song.
And then he asked me to give a shout out to my friends.
I was like 0.0 "I don't know what to say"
He asked me not to be nervous. But still I couldn't think of anything.
How stupid was I?
And thanks to his kindness, he gave me time to think and said he'll call back in 5 or 10 minutes.
Actually after about an hour only he called. Not that I was sad or angry at him. Didn't really expect him to call me back.
I apologised to him for my earlier behavior. And at last I did gave my shout out: I want to make a shout out to all my buddies out there to chill out, and enjoy life. (I know it's lame. *shrugs* That's the best I can think of.)
He played The All-American Rejects' Move Along.
(I sounded silly and too polite :| )

There was another good thing happened.
My supervisor gave me a cup cake. (Makes me feel guilty though coz I'm leaving on next Monday)

So I guess my new shirt did good stuffs on me.
However, I did told mate that she is my lucky charm coz once I told her about the radio embarassment (before I got called for the 2nd time), Jin called me.

So that's my day :)

2 Comments:

Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

LOL. Eh, at least you didn't have to sing the line okay like some people.

And why in the world do they NOT have itu magic rainbow song?

And uh, bout the thing my brother did bout Ronaldo. He saw this pillar in OneU's Parkson and had your boyfriend's face on it. My brother kicked it at his leg and I told him "I bet it made his leg worse and he's rolling around crying".

Jangan marah okay.

July 16, 2008 at 8:49 PM  
Blogger Sylvien said...

O.O YOUR BRO IS CRUEL
*CRIES*

July 16, 2008 at 8:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home