Friday, June 27, 2008

Can I.....urm...

I think YOU know really well that I've been fangirling at Cesc Fabregas lately.
Hehehe...
I think he's a really cute kid.
Besides his good looking, he is an EXTREMELY great player.
Throughout the competition, I realise one great thing in him.
We all know he is one of the great player in the world and is the key player in Arsenal. (Have you seen him being rested for the whole season?)
He is young and he is good, but he is not one of the eleven-player-team. He is a sub in that old man's squad.
But he did not throw tantrum. Never once whine. Everytime he comes out, he tries his very best to help his team. The hard work, the determination, the mentality, the patience he possessed, it's all shown on the pitch.
Not to mention, his loyalty to Arsenal.
Because of these qualities, I started to love him.
I hope he has a better season, later this August.
Now, since David Villa is injured and will not play in the final, I'm sure Cesc will be include in the starting line up.
I hope he scores. He deserves it.

Another player deserves to score is Fernando Torres. He has LOADS of chances but the lady luck was not at his side. Hope he scores.
Spain can be considered having a consistent performance compared to Germany.
Spain will win :)
Coz Spain > Germany
Hehehehe....


CAN YOU SEE THE ONE WITHOUT SHIRT??
alfjalfjasldfjalfjafjalweiourwioumsvj
*effing cute*


Between, this is my new desktop wallpaper.
I used few hours to make it. *proud*
I freaking love it.
Whenever I minimize windows, I saw this and I couldn't help but smile.
They are such a beautiful human being.
Hehehehe


4 Comments:

Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

I SEE THE MAVID.

Back to the topic, Cesc is so wonderful. My dad was beaming when he saw Cesc assist the second and third goal. Like his own son like that -.-'

(Why is Cesc a kid? I'm THE kid!)

I kept yelling "Nando, you idiot! Boyfriend passed to you and what do you do? You missed. Don't make me cut your hair!".

(I know I am crazy, thank you)

Spain>Germany.

Any time. Viva la Espana!

June 27, 2008 at 7:49 PM  
Blogger Sylvien said...

O.O DON'T YOU DARE CUT HIS HAIR.
he has a pretty hair la...
Not many men can grow pretty and healthy hair like Nando and Sergio.
(I so want Sergio to come to Old Trafford)

(Cesc looks like a 16 years old kid la....)
*pinch his cheeks*
(He reminds me of Oh-you're-so-cute-archie moment)

June 27, 2008 at 8:34 PM  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

My mum say Sergio for the first time and she said "Eh eh, his hair so long and nice!". LMAO.

But if Nando doesn't score in the finals, I will cut his hair.

Cesc is just too cute. Macam Archie. Haha.

June 27, 2008 at 10:10 PM  
Blogger Sylvien said...

EH U BETTER STAY FAR FAR AWAY FROM NANDO'S HAIR OK?

Sergio won't be happy if you touch Nando's hair.

*pets Nando*

June 28, 2008 at 12:22 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home