Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Thank you, Ian Wright :)

I can't believe when I read the article written by Ian Wright in The Sun Uk, I have tears.

You’re also failing to show any respect to either Alex Ferguson or the Manchester United fans.

Couldn't agree more.

You’ve been at Old Trafford for five years but it’s only the last two seasons you’ve set the place on fire.

Previous to that, Fergie stuck with you. Despite your diving and despite the fact you would always try to take on a defender rather than pass to a team-mate. When you acted a right winker at the World Cup two years ago, your club manager once again showed extreme loyalty to you, along with United’s fans.

They could have turned on you after your behaviour during the England match in Germany but they didn’t.

What makes me have tears in my eyes is this:

I understand if it’s your dream to play for Real but you owe it to United to be patient — and that’s why you should stay. Doesn’t the affection of United’s fans and your team-mates mean anything to you?

Yeah...doesn't it means anything to YOU? You hurt my feelings. (You hurt my tooth as well)
You hurt it so bad that I don't want to show you my bleeding heart (previous post) again.
(Thanks to mate that I sounded like a drama queen. By the way whenever I acted dramatically, my cool uncle will rolled his eyes and called me drama queen. Why my uncle is described as cool? Because he has David Cook's songs in his ipod LALALALALA)

While Real may be tempting you with £300,000 a week after tax, how much money do you actually want? If you stay in Manchester, you could be banking £7.5million a year. It shouldn’t be about money at all, in any case.

Gosh~ Ian Wright really can read my mind. Whatever he wrote it's what I've been thinking.

At the end of the season, I’d have loved it if you had said ‘I’m not interested in joining Real — I’m happy at United.’
But you didn’t. You gave a smile and said you’d let us know ‘in two or three weeks.’ You may have thought you were being funny but no one was laughing.

Ian, you are SOOOOOO right. It ain't funny.
YOU are indeed precious to the club, to the fans and maybe to the world of football, but that's not how you abuse the preciousness people 'gave' you. The word 'precious' reminds me of David Cook. You both are precious in different world. But Cookie appreciates everything, if I was to compare YOU to him, you would look like a jerk!


Even if you do surprise us and decide to stay at United, I’m not convinced your heart will be in the job. Not after your recent behaviour.
In 12 months’ time, we’ll end up with another similar will-he-leave-or-will-he-stay pantomime.


Ian, how can you be so damn right about everything lil things?
I couldn't stop nodding my head when I read each line of the article.

It’s a sorry reminder that football can be a real cesspit. I’d love it if you could show some guts and prove us wrong by staying with United.
Sadly, I don’t think you will.


The last line is really heartbreaking, Ian. By the way, what's cesspit?
Answers.com says, "Oh lil girl, it means a place known for its great filth or corruption."
Oh...thanks Mr. Answer.

Corruption has to be involved in everywhere?
I don't understand why can't people think simple and act simple?
The world would be a better place to live, you know.
I sounded naive and innocent, huh?
But, how did corruption or any evil stuffs started?
Sure there must be someone started it and now it becomes a common thing.
Why some people will rob, burglar, snatch and rape?
What's goin' through those people's mind before they actually act?
Did they ask themselves "oh it's wrong to rape, it's wrong to rob."

Hmm...I'm out of topic. LOL

Anyway, ORANJE won... yeah.... glad to watch such an entertaining game from this side.
Keep playing like this and I'll see you in the final, boys :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

OH SO NOW I AM AT FAULT-LAH?

HMMPH.

David Putty says: bark bark bark growl woof bark woof woof bark bark growl.

(Translation: Stop comparing my master's boyfriend with that pansy gayboy)

My name means 'fame' and 'friend'. Cookie means 'darling' and 'friend'.

He is SO my boyfriend. LMAO.

June 10, 2008 at 11:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home