Sunday, June 8, 2008

Cech is the MAN!!!

I didn't expect the opening match between Czech Republic and Switzerland to be this exciting.
It's a really good game to watch.
I have to say the Swiss did not have their Lady Luck on their side.
They attacked a lot and gave Petr Cech a really hard time.
Cech has been AMAZING. A manager couldn't ask for more from this goalie.
I feel like it's more of a one man show. (Sorry no offense to other Czech lads)
Czech wasn't playing badly, it's just that I saw more attacking from the Swiss.
In the end, Czech won 1-0.
I would say that Cech runs out as the winner, not Czech.
I'm amazed by his strong performance. Roman should be lucky to have him in his team.
Shebby Singh gave man of the match to the goal scorer (who looks a lil good looking), but my man of the match is Petr Cech. Without him, Swiss would have a few goals in already.
Anyway, I'm just a girl who knows lil about football.

Let's move on to what I know the best.
Gosh! That Portugal kits.....why did FIFA allowed them to design like this?



Don't you think it's a lil too tight?



In the pic, it doesn't seems there is any wrong. But this morning when I watched, it does looks a lil tight... Or I'm just too tired? Too much pain on my tooth? Or too much panadol?


Can't you see I'm in the crowd? I was so shocked when they all mobbed me. I know I'm a pretty Asian chick (Did I just said that? *vomit*)

Astro did not show this!!! 0.0

*gulp*

I hate this fella and yet I love him :(
Although he did not score, but I think he did quite a pretty good job.

Tonight I'm gonna sleep early, not gonna watch any match.
Doesn't look interesting to me.
The Germans can't be losing to Poland, si? (Although I do hope Tomas Ku....can't spell his name. Anyway I do hope he gives the Germans some hard time.)
It wouldn't surprise me if Austria win over Croatia. When you have the home crowd (like the Swiss), they can play really good.
I'm looking forward to the match between the Oranje and Azzurra.

3 Comments:

Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

My eyes hurt.

*goes off to stare at wonderful pics of Cookie*

=p

June 8, 2008 at 2:04 PM  
Blogger Sylvien said...

Don't make you do something on YOUR pansy gayboy and YOUR cookie ya...

June 8, 2008 at 2:08 PM  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

*sulks*

I hate you.

*sulks like a baby*

Don't you dare do anything to MY COOKIE.

HE IS MY PRECIOUS BOYFRIEND.

*sulks and walks away from PC*

June 8, 2008 at 2:12 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home