Monday, March 31, 2008

Interesting facts...come and read

Hey I wanna share with you all this interesting facts about............ manchester united
It's really something different that nobody knows unless they bought the book Behind The Scenes At Manchester United, or they are friends of the Devils or they were told by the Devils or.... whatever OK. Just read if you are my friends. =P (I purposely use my precious time to type out. So appreciate ok. Hehehe)
By the way, got mention Chelsea. So, you MUST read.


Quote from the book:

A handful of players like to warm up for their looming on-field battle with a supposedly friendly round of PSP warfare. Formerly devotees of Pro Evolution Soccer, the septet of Darren Fletcher, Wes Brown, John O'Shea, Nemanja Vidic, Wayne Rooney, Michael Carrick and Rio Ferdinand have turned their attentions to a new Playstation genre.

Introduced to the squad by United starlets Jonny Evans and Darron Gibson during the 2006 pre-season tour to South Africa, SOCOM is an army game which sees US Navy Seals come face -to-face with Mercenaries in a traditional good against evil yarn. The SEALS are armed with a better arsenal, naturally, while the Mercenaries have to adopt more sophisticated tactics and cunning as a result.

An original line-up of four against four saw Fletcher, Brown, O'Shea and Vidic do battle - literally - with Rooney, Carrick, Ferdinand and former Reds winger Richardson.
(Where's Ronaldo?)

According to Fletcher, a contest that initially started out as a bit of fun has since progressed to a much more serious level.

"We've all become addicted to SOCOM," he admits. "And it's got to a highly tactical level now. Rio is particularly tactical. He never likes to come out into the open and get involved in a shoot-off. He tends to keep his team in a little bunker so when you venture out into the open he's ready with his rockets to shoot you! We're by far the best team, that's why Rio has had to resort to his caveman tactics of sitting in a bunker!" (Sounds like me playing as camper in CS. Hehehe Don't you think Rio is funny? I LOL when I read this)

Ferdinand strongly disagrees with the Scot's analysis of his strategy, insisting his side have the edge.

"Our team is definitely the best," he declares. "Me, Wazza and Michael regularly bury Vida, Wes, Sheasy and Fletch. They're not on the same wavelength as us. The only time they ever really beat us is when they have more players than us which happens when one or two of the lads are injured and don't travel. And when that's the case they celebrate like they've won the World Cup!"

"We also play against the CHELSEA lads when we're away with England," adds Rio. "It's pretty even though, sometimes we win and other times they do." (Meaning JT, Lampard and Joe Cole play too? Yeah!! It's like one happy family.)

"The games are always very close, but our team usually does okay," says Vidic. "Sheasy and Wes are a good players, but Rio always hides in bunkers and waits with his grenades so he can shoot us. He's a real coward!" (LOL at Rio)

Such is the impact that SOCOM has had on the players, they've even based some of their goal celebrations around the combative action, and the rivalry between the two sides even continues out of hours.

"Some of our wives and girlfriends are unhappy with us because we play at home online too!" reveals John O'Shea. (HAHAHAHAHA so cool the lads... Can I join?)

"We all think SOCOM is the best game ever invented! We get a bit loud sometimes when we're travelling away and some people aren't too happy with us. I won't name names but we know we have to be a bit quieter! It's all about the winning attitude that we have around the club- everyone wants to do well at whatever they do."

I know it's long but this is the best part. Please read....

"It's swings and roundabouts which team are on top," adds the Irishman. "But that could all change now following Wazza's transfer to my team. It was Wayne's decision - he wanted to leave Rio's team and join mine. He's been given a trial period so we'll wait and see what happens from that!" (-.-" They need trial period for this too? Poor Rooney boy.)

Rooney's explanation for his decision is simple: "The other team was full of individuals, Sheasy's lot play as a team," he smiles.

Predictably, Rooney's former team-mate Michael Carrick sees the shift allegiance in a different light, and believes Rio and Co. are benefiting from the striker's departure, which he insists was a group decision.

"We kicked Wazza off our team - he was shocking!" insists the England midfielder. "We brought him up - me, Rio and Kieran when he was here - Wazza started playing with us. We groomed him through the academy and then packed him off to the other team. Since then they've been shocking. We've been working them!" (Poor Rooney boy... Say something to defend yourself...)

Ok. This is the last
two paragraphs. I'm gonna stop.

According to O'Shea the two teams might soon have other challengers to contend with.

"
Patrice and Louis are still quite into Pro Evolution Soccer but we're slowly converting them to SOCOM," he explains. "Louis in particular is getting into it but they're not near our standards yet. We're not sure if we can afford to coach them though as it could have detrimental effects on us!" (Lebeh betul - macam Adrian =P)


Stop. I really stop. It's something interesting right, apart from football.
I get to learn the other side of them.
They are like a bunch of kids =)
Converting to SOCOM... Pfffft... as if it's a religion - SOCOMism =S

Actually there are a lots more interesting facts about them.
Maybe tomorrow I'll tell you about their interest in music, k?
Probably it's shorter
yet interesting I promise.

Am I the only one who shiok sendiri?



Hmmm...tomorrow Mr. Assignment is visiting me and will stay in my house for 2 weeks.
Not a visitor that you would welcome with open arms though =(

First thing that I must do tomorrow, buy SOCOM and practice.
Then I can create own team - Me, Wayne, Cristiano and Sir Alex Ferguson =D
Lalalalala
*dream tonight*

4 Comments:

Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

And I thought I was crazy.

LOL they're so cute! I can imagine my boys taking on yours!

I really hope that they take pics of my boys playing paintball or go-karting, that would be awesome!

And I want to see more silly videos of Billy Blood! That silly fellow! "Shut up you mutts!". ROTFL!

March 31, 2008 at 11:56 PM  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

Okay, my comment was too short because my dad told me to go to bed the time I was going to leave you a long comment, so I'm leaving you another long one. Hehehe.

For me to comment on MU is a bit weird. Hahaha. Rio sounds a lot like me when I play any games. I'm a bit tactical. Attack also, like serang hendap type HAHAHA!

And oh poor boy kena kicked out of his team. Crazy people.

SOCOM sounds like fun.

*forms own team with JTFL, Joe cole, Wayne and SWP and Jose*

We're gonna bring your boys down!

April 1, 2008 at 7:21 PM  
Blogger Sylvien said...

Eh, your team too many players la..
Empat je tau..
You can ask Wayne (Bridge) and SWP to form their own team.

I wanna play SOCOM.
Something like CS.
Maybe I should get one PSP since most footballers have one.

Lalalalala

p/s: Rooney takda kena kicked ya.. He left the team. O'Shea lebeh je...

April 1, 2008 at 7:27 PM  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

Okay. But can I keep Wayne? Just in case I get tired he can replace me. Haha.

I need to see Jason Michael Cook soon...=(

I haven't touched my brother's PS2 in ages. I feel so deprived.

Sure or not Rooney didn't get kicked? I don't think O'Shea lebeh =p

April 1, 2008 at 7:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home