Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Footy Footie Footee

I have so many things to say about today's news on football.

First is about Chelsea (Grrrrrr)
There is news about Av wanting to buy Brazillian's Diego from Werder Bremen and maybe sell Frank Lampard. (WTF!!)
Lampard has not settle his contract with the club.
I myself think that Lampard has been in his top form lately and I think it's really estupido to even have a thought of selling him or watsoever.
(Will he looks nice in AIG kit? =p I think he looks best in Samsung kit.)
What's wrong with the management's head? Keep buying players..
I don't think there is any wrong with the current players. They have so many star players, why can't just fully utilise?
Is Chelsea changing into Real Madrid? Want to be called GALATICOS??

Another news kinda related to Chelsea. There is a possibility that Jose Mourinho replacing Roberto Mancini as Inter Milan manager as he said “The next 2½ months will be my last guiding Inter."
I don't want this to happen :( I want him back to EPL club. I want him back to Chelsea.
I want the old Chelsea. (I am not a Chelsea closet fan.)
With Jose in EPL, the whole competition is interesting. Whatever comes from his mouth is always interesting and funny. That cocky old man. LOL

By the way, Congrats to Liverpool. They are through and we will be having four EPL top clubs in Champions League quarter-final. Weeeeeee
The draw will be held on this Friday, 14th March.
You can get instant result of the draw in uefa and the sun.
*finger-crossed* I don't want to see any English teams killing each other.

The last thing I wanna talk is about Thierry Henry. According to Pires, Henry is not happy in Barcelona. He wasn't happy when the manager substituted him in a game.
I wonder if he regrets to leave Arsenal.....

Anyway that's all for now...
Not feeling well while doin' this..
Ciao

3 Comments:

Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

Wahai kawanku yang sokong Chelsea secara senyap-senyap, I sayang you. Cos you sent me my husband to cheer me up before I go to sleep.

I am loving Eleanor Rigby right now.

Today has been so awful I went offline and told people I was going to sleep. Instead I went to cry.

And as usual, you and my husband know just how to cheer me up =p

At the rate the club's going, it's better for my boy to leave. Sad I know, but it's the fact.

I saw Nando shirtless after the match in Sportcenter, and said "OhMyGod!" and my mum was there and she told me "Don't be hamsap okay?!". LOL.

David-Sexy-Rocker-Cook is just absolute love.
*dreams away*

March 13, 2008 at 12:59 AM  
Blogger Sylvien said...

Wahai kawanku (back to you), aku tak ada sokong Chelsea. Aku equals to Merah, tau...bukan Merah Anfield.. tapi Merah Old Trafford ya...

Lampsy scored 4 goals..Wooo hoooo..
You know how he can score that many?
Coz when he looks at opponent's goal, itu bagaikan muka Avram Grant. Wuahahahahaha

Nando-periperi-torres has a nice body although he's thin.

Tomoro is an important day. The draw. *finger-crossed*

David-sexy-Cook is a sexy husband who has a sexy voice.
*dies*

March 13, 2008 at 8:26 PM  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

Wahai kawanku yang sangatlah in denial...mengaku sajalah kamu itu orang biru.

I love my Lampsy. He should pretend that the ball is ugly Grant's face. Muahahaha!

Can't wait for the draw...I hope our boys don't meet each other =(

And yes...my sexy husband. David Cook, just marry me.

Lalalalala........

March 13, 2008 at 10:24 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home