Saturday, March 1, 2008

First it was Roman, and now it is Avram

Here I go again, busybody on other people's stuff...
Chelsea is none of my business, but.... I just can't keep my hands off them.
I miss Jose...even though he is a self-praised manager, an arrogant manager, and he always said something funny in interview, which makes him so special- The Special One.
When he was here, the season was so competitive. If he was still in Chelsea, can you imagine the competitiveness between the Gunners, Red Devils and the Blues? (Sorry Kops...you are not included for the moment)
That would be an interesting season.


Right, let's move forward instead of the past. Look at Stamford Bridge now (used to be a loving camp).

Now

The players are missing Jose and wanting Jose, and Avram can't be Jose. He just can't.

Then

A note to Roman. If you kick out a great manager, make sure you can get a better manager.
If I were the boss, I would die to keep the manager if he is really good. For example, between Sir Alex and Cristiano, I will keep Sir Alex.
What is so special about Jose is his relationship with his players.
During his days in EPL, I always see the care in him.
Avram can never replace him.
Look at the picture above and you can see JT is so scared of him. Doesn't even want to go near him. LOL

I think I kinda understand why fans are not by his side and why a lost can make such a big issue (Avram pointed out this subject).
If you are managing for such a big and one of the top club, people wants to see success. They don't give you a month or two to try out.
And people compare you to the previous one.
If you are better than the previous one, they won't say anything.
But you are compared to Jose. Tough, boy.

On the other hand, I was thinking, maybe I should reserve my views on him. Maybe he is good?
But then..... I observe their past games which they won.
The games were lack of something.. Those games weren't as interesting as Jose's one.
It's like a different team playing. It's boring.
Chelsea's game are never boring. (Or I should correct myself, were never boring)
I still don't think he is the right one. Jose was meant to be in Stamford Bridge.

I wonder if he will ever come back?
If Roman is no longer in charge, will the new management hire him back?
Or maybe my friend, Rowena should buy Chelsea so that she can hire him back. (I know she will do anything to get him back) Hehehehe
So mate, think about it ya? (LOL)
Look at the picture below. When I saw this in The Sun UK online, immediately I thought of the dialogues.
Hehehe

8 Comments:

Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

I secretly think you are a closet Chelsea fan.

If I had the money like Roman had, I will buy shoes first (-.-" sorry, I love shoes) and then buy my club. I WILL BRING JOSE BACK!!

I hate ugly Grant.

You're the only one I know who sees this issue along the same lines as I do =)

Don't be so mean to Liverpool can or not? Kesian that 'lebeh' friend of ours la...hehehehe!

March 1, 2008 at 9:11 PM  
Blogger Sylvien said...

Adrian sure bising wan after he read this..LOL
But I based on the true facts mah..

(I'm not a Chelsea closet fan. I'm a true MU fan.)

You must buy the club first, k.
As I said the shoes won't run away.
If you had the money to buy a club, there's nothing to be worry about coz you can ask the infamous Jimmy Choo to design the shoes you want la....
Hehehehe
Isn't this better?
you don't have to shop.
Just call him and ask him to come to your house. (Correction: mansion)

p/s: Buy me MU lady jersey,can?
Get me a small house (no need bungalow) in Manchester too...

March 1, 2008 at 10:14 PM  
Blogger Sylvien said...

closet chelsea fan
chelsea closet fan..
Dun care which ever comes 1st..
I mean the same thing

Hehehehe

March 1, 2008 at 10:16 PM  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

LOL, mate you are funny-lah.

(sure or not you're not a closet Chelsea fan?)

Okay, fine. I'll buy the club first, then shoes. I'll ask Jimmy Choo to design my shoes and Stella McCartney to design my clothes. But still have to pay what?

P/S: Can, I'll buy that before I buy the club, because people will think I'm being not loyal to my club if I bought it after I bought over Chelsea.

You want mansion also can. Hehe, then later can come bunk in your house. LOL.

March 1, 2008 at 11:05 PM  
Blogger Sylvien said...

Mansion is too big..
But...
Maybe I need a house in
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article814375.ece
(click on the link)

hehehehe...

March 2, 2008 at 2:27 PM  
Blogger Sylvien said...

the link above is missing a letter..

click on this
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/article814375.ece

March 2, 2008 at 2:29 PM  
Blogger Sylvien said...

shit...it's the same..

erm the last 2 letters, ec (u add another e)

March 2, 2008 at 2:30 PM  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

Mate ah, the link works fine. I can see it.

I wouldn't mind having neighbours like Hargreaves though =p

Carlos Tevez and Roo in the same neighbourhood?

Hmm...*raises eyebrow*

March 2, 2008 at 4:10 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home