Friday, February 29, 2008

Irritating Roman..

What really irritates and annoys me is that Roman booked a hotel and restaurant to celebrate the final showdown of Champions League.
*rolls my eyes* Dream on! (Sorry, mate. Your team's boss is being an ass.)

It's annoying, yet I'm lovin' it actually. I would love to see them not even making into semi-final.
Then the good show starts. Avram will be fired? And then what? The assistant will take the place? (If you are stupid enough)
With conflicts goin' on between themselves, how can they win the others?
It's just a good opportunity for other teams to beat them.

I can imagine Jose standing at the corner laughing at the fall of Chelsea that he once built.
He is not laughing at the players, but at how those management handle the team and at that smart-ass-oil-tycoon who fired him just because he lost a few games in the beginning of the season.

Anyway, I wouldn't even want to stay at a place where nobody appreciates me.
Jose will be one of the best manager to have bring success to Chelsea.

To have him back, it's not impossible.
Roman and the gang have to leave the club.
If there is new owner to take over the club and get down on two knees to beg Jose back (ok. that's too much.. but be polite to him and tell him the club can't live without him), maybe he might come back. (You know how much he wants/likes to be praised).

No matter how arrogant he is, he is no doubt one of the best manager in the world.

When he was around, Stamford Bridge was filled with laughter.
When he's gone, the stadium is like a cemetery. (Yes I know I'm talking nonsense.)



Well,
To Roman and Grant,
You lost to Spurs in the Final. You and your players have conflicts. You are not Jose.
My point is, Chelsea will win NOTHING this season, Rooney & co will make sure that. If you have problem within the team, it's difficult...
But if you do win something, I will take my hat off and bow to you. (Urrgh! I won't. I won't be happy if you stop MU from winning treble this season.)

with lots of hatred,
xx Red Devil xx


p/s: Mate, you won't be happy reading this, and you'll hate me for this. Sorry...didn't mean to hurt you.

2 Comments:

Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

Aiyoh, I do not hate you lah okay? I sayang you (in a friendly, non-gayish way). Don't worry =)

Roman's first mistake was chaging the away kit to electric yellow (electric yellow my ass la, fluorescent yellow got la!).

I wouldn't mind if Steve Clarke stayed as the manager because he is NOT Roman, or his two new puppets (ugly Grant and ten Cate). He and Jose brought success to my boys.

I always tell my friend "Oh yeah, if Jose was watching right now, I can imagine him smiling cynically".

I miss the loving. And stupid pics of them.

Grant can't push the boys like Jose or Steve did. If Steve took over, he can freak the boys out and I'm sure they have hope in beating the other teams (Man U included, sorry).

COME BACK JOSE YOU SEXY MAN!

(sorry...long incoherent comment)

February 29, 2008 at 2:47 PM  
Blogger Sylvien said...

Write as much as you want...
Hehehe...

Steve Clark is local?
As long he same style wif Jose, I'm fine with it..hehe
I want Jose back!!!!

February 29, 2008 at 11:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home