Sunday, March 2, 2008

Everyone's favorite line "Life sucks!"

I heard many people saying this. "My life sucks." "Life's so unfair."
"This doesn't goes well, that doesn't goes well..."

"Why this happen to me?" "Why why why"

"I wish I can turn back the time." "I wish (this).... I wish (that)..."

Sigh~ Isn't this world fulls of moaning and whining?
I guess life's like this.
(Live it up, loser!)

Urrggh!! I can't do taxation questions.
I can't do accounting.
I've taken the wrong course. (If I said this in front of mum and dad...They will look at me with this big eyes and said "WHAT?")
I should have taken Actuarial Science. I love numbers. I love Add Maths.
After all accounting isn't much
numbers as I thought.
*Shakes
head* I've chosen the wrong path. I should have turned to right instead of left. *Dies* In a year time I will be graduating with a accounting degree and here I am now telling myself that I've chosen the wrong career?
You must be thinking I am feeling miserable now.
But...I'm not.
I just gave up on doing the tutorial questions.
I've really tried, from morning til now, but I can't even solve one question.
(Don't look at me with that big eyes of yours. I know I have a small pair of eyes like this -.-)

Loving the things you do is really really important. Passion.
Too bad I have no passion on accounting.

However, if Wayne Rooney says that his favorite subject is Accounting,
definitely I'll fall in love with Accounting. (That won't happen. He even thinks guitar is difficult to learn, what's more Accounting...)
Life isn't that suck actually.
Life isn't that unfair actually. I may have difficulty in studying, but God gives me the passion in football. (Here she goes again with football *rolls eyes*) It's kinda a balance actually. When I'm frustrated over study, I'll watch some great Rooney's goals, and this makes me happy. It's like, not happy, football. Angry, football. Happy? Football too...
So I'm glad that I love football.
(Ok I need to stop talking about football.) ......................................................
...........................................

................................

......................

.............

.....


Oh ya. I can't do my taxation questions.
(Don't give up.)
I tried you know. But I still can't do.
(It's ok for me to give up now. I mean at least I tried.)
I need motivation now. (I need football actually. I want to watch a live Man Utd game now.)
Mate, I know you are good at motivating me.


..........................

...................

.............

Am waiting......
(I keep on waiting, waiting... Waiting for the world to change...) (Ooopps tersasul...)

Crappy post!






8 Comments:

Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

I swear to God I feel like I've taken up the wrong course sometimes.
(I should've done mass comm really, or like my dad ALWAYS wants me and other people's children to do: ACCOUNTANCY -.-')

(One day I got angry at something, I told my dad "I should have done Accountancy" and he said "No")

Mate ah, remember I told you del Piero has a degree in accountancy? Maybe you should be inspired by him.

I get what you mean with football, cos that's where rugby helps for me. Angry, sad, sick, annoyed, happy = rugby videos (or some nice pics of *coughs* my handsome doctor). Do what makes you happy/do what your passionate about.

It's okay bout your taxation tutorial, the main thing is you tried. If you gave up without trying, Roo will be disappointed. Roo told me to tell you he is proud of you for trying =D

LOL AT YOUR ICON!

*pushes Ballack's hand off JT's shoulder*
SIBUK SAJA! MINE!!! Grrrr...

Dunno if I managed to motivate you, I don't make sense as always (you should know by now).

March 3, 2008 at 12:32 AM  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

*do what you're passionate about.

March 3, 2008 at 7:16 AM  
Blogger Sylvien said...

Why are you being evil by pushing kayu balak away?
Kayu Balak n JT are mates, k...
Don't la jealous.. hehehe

You know what, despite my depressing post, I'm actually feeling fine.
The feeling of doesn't know how to do tutorial is not as worse as MU losing Kekeke...(you know me)

I'm really feeling fine.
Now, I'm just so excited about the Wednesday match.
Hehehe...

C you tomoro :)

March 3, 2008 at 6:48 PM  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

Because JT is not his *pouts*. Mine...

LOL, I know. I feel like this a minute, the next I'm all hyper.

Good luck to Man United. I hope my boys do well as well.

See you and chee cheong fun tomorrow then =)

March 3, 2008 at 10:50 PM  
Blogger adr1an said...

chee cheong fun never call me la? haiya im not significant in your lives anymore d la... aih.... what can i do...

March 8, 2008 at 12:31 AM  
Blogger adr1an said...

oh yea by the way i just read the previous post...
were u talking about the kop not in the competition with arsenal chelsea and mu? the same "18-premier-league-title, 5-champion-league-title" kop?

u mustve made a mistake. yea. :P

March 8, 2008 at 12:39 AM  
Blogger Sylvien said...

As usual, lebeh betul...

This season liverpool different mah..
Last time they were great...

But i still love Steven Gerrard :)

March 8, 2008 at 12:44 AM  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

Hahaha.

You sayang Stevie G only? What happened to Xabi Alonso (who apparently looks like your Ronnie) and Nando Peri-Peri Torres?

They're feeling hurt now.

Hmmph.

*throws celery*

March 8, 2008 at 12:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home