Friday, March 14, 2008

Where was I?

Where was I when this happen? O.O
How come I didn't know the existence of this couple? Carrie Underwood and Chace Crawford.

Who the hell is Chace Crawford?
I would asked this question if I hadn't watched Gossip Girl.




So...are they together?
I guess so...
There are rumours they are together, but there are also rumours that he cheated her?
=S



Anyway, I take it as they are together, or they had been together. EVS.

Why didn't I know the existence of Chace Crawford?
He's a friend of JC.

So??



So... I should know because I used to be a BIG fan of JC.
Doesn't make sense....

Anyway, you should know him long ago before you watch Gossip Girl.
Why?
OMG! Didn't you watch The Covenant?
Errr.... nope


O.O What? You didn't watch the movie?
Yes I did not and I'm quite surprised with myself too... you know being a stalker for hot guys..


Look into his eyes and,
Tell me he's not hot.
Tell me he's not good looking.
Tell me his eyes are not blue.

*Staring deeply into his eyes.............. DIES*

Call the ambulance!!!!


Check this out. I'm watchin Gossip Girl.
Weeee.....
That blondie, the guy who is sniffing her hair. Yep that one. She is called Blake Lively.
At first I thought it was a guy's name.
Anyway, she's pretty. I'm mesmerized by her beauty.
She's tall, She's pretty, She's sexy, She's..... everything a girl wants.
Well, maybe not everything. I don't know. I like her.


Wait a minute. Does this guy in the front looks like Jonathan Rhys Meyers?
The eyes maybe?

Am I talking to myself? *Look to the right, to the left*
Yes I'm talking to myself.
Weeeee.....

She's sick. Take her to where she should belong.

Stop Stop Stop!!! (I'm asking my voice in my head to stop.)

Another boring Friday...

1 Comments:

Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

Mate, mate. You are so funny.

This might make you feel a little sane.
http://community.livejournal.com/davidcookai7/11381.html#cutid1

I love my sexy. Even if he ruins a guitar =/

*shrieks a little, because she is feeling a bit insane*

March 15, 2008 at 5:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home