Saturday, June 7, 2008

Seriously, go fuck yourself!!

Every morning I woke up and check The Sun UK, there are always news about him leaving.
Today's one is Real asking him to go on strike. STRIKE? WTFWTFWTFWTF!!!!! (My tooth hurts a lot and yet I can manage to curse YOU)

Ferdinand refuses to dwell on what the future might be for Ronaldo, but he has huge admiration for his Portuguese mate.

So much so that every morning he gets up early with his two-year old son, Lorenz, to practise the toddler’s “Ronaldo” tricks. Rio laughed: “When I tell him to “do Ronaldo”, he knows that means to do loads of step-overs and skills.

“He’s good at it as well and is working on it every day.”

Ferdinand believes Ronaldo will light up Euro 2008.

Rio said: “I’ve spoke to Ronny about it and he will be one of the stars there, no question.

Quoted from The Sun UK

Rio, as his mate, doesn't look mad like me. (Or maybe he's cursing him in his mind?)

After looking at this whole thing, I can see how's his character is.
If him leaving is a rumour, he could have clear things up. Is it that difficult to say "Hey the news about me leaving is 101% not true. This is going to be the last time I'm saying that I'm not leaving." (Do you need me to teach you, Ronny???)

Every morning I have to be mad and curse like crazy woman before I can start my day.
I have a toothache and I don't know why. (Yesterday I told my mate, probably I cursed him and now he's cursing me back)

Yesterday I forgotten to include Nistelrooy in my previous post. He is my all time fav striker, everyone knows that. And guess what, he thinks Ronny doesn't stab my heart deep enough and he added another sword and stabbed into my heart. (Yes I'm a drama queen, thanks to you, mate)
He said to the media that he wants Ronny to come to his club.
Enough bout him, he just make my tooth more pain.


I wish I have a personal assistant (hehehe) to help me download Prison Break Season 2 and 3, Grey's Anatomy Season 4, Supernatural Season 3 and 4 and Gossip Girls Season 1.
Actually I want to watch Brothers and Sisters as well. This drama has a really good review besides, there is a cutie in it. :)
For now I couldn't download all these coz my cou sis is downloading whole lot of her drama and it's causing the connection a lil lag. And my bro is complaining already because it makes his dota lag.
Sigh~


Oh and I also wish money will fall down on me. :)
I want to buy these books.


I checked online in Kinokuniya, MPH and Times and they don't have this autobiography. Maybe Borders has it. Anyway if they have it, I still don't have money to buy.


I know this autobiography has been in market for a very long time. All off sudden has the urge to buy it, and READ of course.

While surfing in MPH website, I found this:


Mate, I guess I don't have to say and you sure know what came into my mind.
Yes, the magic rainbow. Although there's no "magic" there, but the rainbow reminds me of COOKIE :)

I seem to have interest in buying books (not text books), magazines, cds, dvds, clothes, footwear...and even guitars. Where can I get as much money as those footballers?

I have this guitar advice from a very special man called DAVID COOK (ahem..)
Ok, he did not advised me directly, in an interview, a kid asked him so he answered.
He said your fingers gonna be pain, but keep on working hard.
I always will remember that. :)

By the way, this undiscovered band, Boyce Avenue inspire me that any type of songs can be played unplugged. Their original songs should be a hit in any radio station. These guy should be acknowledged.

Thanks for reading. And here's a lil gift from me.


4 Comments:

Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

OHMYGOD.

YOU CRAZY WOMAN!

So now it's an eye for an eye, is it? (I'm talking bout the last pic)

I was laughing so loudly and my auntie and her daughter are in my house, they turned around and thought I went crazy!

MPH doesn't have the "My Winning Season" book, I've searched for it, but try "Captain Marvel". A pretty good read.

Can I PLEASE stab that pansy gayboy now? He is hurting YOU. MY MATE.

AND HER TOOTH.

POR FAVOR?

I need a lot of money now too, especially with everything going up. Now that I got my MPH card I hope I can buy more stuff =)

*stares at last pic*
*drools all over keyboard*
*dies*

That man is THE SEX.

You know I love you =)

June 7, 2008 at 2:13 PM  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

Oh yeah, I posted a new pic to kill you with.

Trust me, you WILL love me for it.

June 7, 2008 at 2:33 PM  
Blogger Sylvien said...

No...you can't stab him, por favor?

I'm already allowing you to call him pansy gayboy (although he's NOT)

June 7, 2008 at 2:42 PM  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

HAHAHAHAHA!

Okaylah, I call him that.

But if he hurts you anymore, I WILL STAB HIM.

Whether you approve or not.

Because I sayang my friends and I hate seeing them getting hurt.

(yes, I'm very protective LOL)

Eh why are you not online? And when you remember what you have to tell me, let me know haha.

I hate Cookie, don't you?

June 7, 2008 at 2:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home