Friday, June 6, 2008

Seriously, you do want to know what happen to me today

I NEVER been so embarrassed in my ENTIRE life.
I FELL DOWN IN PUBLIC.
Laugh all you want *pout*

Today I went lepak with my bro to Borders in Times Square.
It was raining a lil heavy when we were walking to Pavillion with a small umbrella.
My bro insisted to go instead of waiting for the rain to stop.
When we were crossing this small lane to Star Hill, the floor was slippery and I fell. Between, I'm wearing sport shoes. My bro almost fell as well but he was perfectly fine.
I, on the other hand, fell. Luckily, I have a strong and skillful hand that my hand supported my body and I did not landed on my butt.
And then I got up and laughed. My bro joined in as well. LMAO

K, it's embarrassing. I went home and told mum and dad.
Dad who always act cool, laughed at me. LOL
Mum said the typical word "Aiyah...." LOL

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home