Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Badminton - not really the usual topic here

I couldn't stop myself from blogging about Thomas Cup, one of the biggest cup of badminton.
(I know I should study...just gonna let it all out...)

I feel disgusted at the Koreans badminton.
Why?
Because of them throwing the game for the sake of wanting to face Denmark (which they take it as a weaker opponent compare to China- Or I would rather say the Koreans are damn confident in beating Denmark, or I would rather say the Koreans look down at Denmark) instead of China.
Pfffttt disgraceful Koreans (am referring to badminton k, no offense)

I am talking about sports here...throwing a game... and even dare to admit in the public? *shakes head*
Don't even consider yourself a sportsman...Don't...it's a disgrace to all the sportsmen in the world...

It's pity that Denmark lost. Was hoping them to win. I know they can win.
But luck is not on their side coz they lost a great single player - Kenneth Jonassen. I'm 101% confident if he was the 3rd single rather than inexperienced Danes, Denmark would have won 3-0 and march to the next round.
I sound like I'm a fan of badminton, si? Hehehe used to follow the match but football attracts me more ;)
I know Denmark have 2 strong single players and 1 strong double.
All the while, they rely on them to win, which is not a problem.
It's such a waste that Kenneth Jonassen couldn't play today. I think he's sick or something...

It's ok for 2 inexperienced single players to lost to 2 very experienced Korean single players...
Peter-Gade and Passke and Rasmussen did a great job in the beginning.
Much props and respect given to them.
They are here to play and win game in the right way...

This post is my tribute to the Danes :)
I'm still proud of you guys :)

(I am not a fan of the Danes in badminton, I don't hate them either. Sometimes I support them, sometimes I don't. Depends who their opponent is. Usually I'm on my country's side hehe)
I just couldn't tolerate the act of the Korean badminton team.

Badminton association should do something with this.
Such act should not be tolerate.
Whoever is found thrown a game, they should be disqualified.

*proud of Denmark badminton team*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home