Wednesday, June 4, 2008

He's bored after five years...

His heart is no longer in Old Trafford.
He is dying to go to Santiago Bernabeu Stadium.


My bleeding heart -.-

What they have that we don't have?
I know they won a lot of titles before, but...... *sigh*

Can't he be loyal and faithful to the club?
Why Rooney can and he cannot? *pout*
Why I can and he cannot?
Am not even playing for the club or anywhere near the club, but I can still be loyal to the club.
He has played for about 5 years for them and has struggled in year 2006 (where he and Rooney were involved in an incident in which Rooney got sent off).
Is there no sentimental value to him?
Is there nothing in the club could stop him from not wanting to leave?

Even Rooney and Beckham urged him not to leave.
If he wants attention, then he got it.

:(

4 Comments:

Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

I see you finally updated.

BUT ABOUT WHO??!

That stupid pansy gayboy who's running off to Madrid and breaking YOUR heart.

I told you he was no good, but will you ever listen to me??

NOOOOOO...

(LOL @ your bleeding heart...so drama-lah you -.-)

June 5, 2008 at 10:36 AM  
Blogger Sylvien said...

(those dramas i learn from you...)

Maybe I won't bleed that much la..

Hehehehe

June 6, 2008 at 12:12 AM  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

Oh so now it's my fault-lah?

Hmmph.

I am hurt.

*stares at Cookie's pics to cure my hurt self*

June 6, 2008 at 12:34 AM  
Blogger Sylvien said...

you jangan LEBEH la....

;P

June 6, 2008 at 1:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home