Friday, June 6, 2008

Koleksi ku.....

Look what I've got... *proud*






Don't ask I spent how much on them..
I don't know myself...but definitely worth a lot hehe...








With the cards I collect, I build my own team. Hehehehe
The left and right sides are my substitutes.




My starting line-up (3-4-3): (Ooops Iker out from the pic)
I know people have been saying Gerrard and Lampard couldn't work together, but, based on their individual skills, I somehow think they can work together. All they need is spend more time together to understand each other ;)

And I know it's weird to have 3 central defenders. I couldn't decide. I love 3 of them and I reluctant to take one of them out. On the other hand, I want to put Evra in, but then I would have to make one of the central backs to right back position.

And I also know of all the people, why Beckham?
Although he may be not as great as his old times, I still think his crosses are the best and it's VERY important.



I know I have too many goalies...but I love them all. They are the best of the best. Iker is in my starting line-up because he has been my all-time fav goalie (since 2002).


My another 3 substitutes. Luis Aragones does not appreciate Raul, but I am. He is one of the best striker in the world. His experience is gold and could help the team a lot.

You must be thinking I have a lot of time.
Indeed. Am having a long holiday. Hehehe


I bought crossword puzzle today. (I don't know how to do)
I tried to solve one. It says "poison ivy"
Guess what I thought of? Batman. There's a character in it called Poison Ivy. -.-
I checked the answer at the back. (Of coz I know Batman's not the answer.)
The answer is itch.
Great. How am I gonna complete?

Before I bought it, I told my bro.
He said "You wanna buy? It's tough."
"Yeah I know...but David Cook loves to do crossword puzzle" (-.-)
"I can learn new vocabs from there. It's gonna be tough, but I can learn."
"Ok..if you want, then buy."



This is from People's Magazine and it costs me RM18.
Oooooh that face.... *breathing real fast*

Mum was in the kitchen, back facing me. I said to her "Mum, you gotta see this. It's mouthwatering."
"What?"
"See" I showed her the pic.
Mum was like okay...
"Doesn't he looks sexy? Gosh!" I giggled.
"Isn't he the best looking idol?" Mum asked all of sudden.
"Oh yes..even more handsome than that botak fella" (Mum won't know who Chris Daughtry is if I said the name. But if i tell her the botak idol, she will know)
"Taylor Hicks not handsome wan..so old" All of sudden mentioned him.
"Mum..he's never handsome la...between, he was dropped by record company."
"Really? Why?"
"Coz his album tak laku. Who wants to listen to his type of music? Mum...US market very competitive la...the current music that people like are those raps, dance songs, rock..."
"Taylor can sing rock what..."
"Yer...he cannot...."

*End conversation*

4 Comments:

Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

OH HOLY FUCK.

THIS WHOLE ENTRY HAS SPAZZED MY BRAIN OUT.

HOW AM I GOING TO SIT FOR MY EXAM AND FINISH MY MOVIE REVIEW NOW???!!!

MATE, I BLAME YOU FOR THIS.

I SUDAH DIE.
I SUDAH DIE.
I SUDAH DIE.

*dies*

June 6, 2008 at 11:13 AM  
Blogger Sylvien said...

WHY??? WHY???

That cookie picture is not as bad as the one in your msn display pic ok...

Or u died coz of ronnie too sexy?

kekekekeke

June 6, 2008 at 1:29 PM  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

-.-

I died looking at your MASSIVE collection of cards, mags, and books on football!

That gayboy is not even close to being sexy.
*throws up*

And uh...look where THAT guitar is positioned in that pic. Uh...

*dies again*

June 6, 2008 at 2:03 PM  
Blogger Sylvien said...

HAM SAP BETUL U NI...

issh....

June 6, 2008 at 3:14 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home