Monday, June 9, 2008

He wrote me a letter

John Terry sent an e-mail to me...
Weee...
-.- Right, I know, he's not the one sending me the e-mail. It's the FA admin.
Just kinda happy to see his name in my inbox. LOL





Nowadays, I hate to read football news in The Sun UK, except about Euro 2008.
When I clicked on it, there will be news about HIM. Yes, HIM.
My life's has bee
n good, except HIM spoiling it. Him and my tooth! *pout*
My toothache has been in pain for daysss....
Usually if I have any pain, I would have made noise to go to doctor, but this time...it's my tooth. I hate dentist.
I'm taking pain killer to stop the pain temporary. But it will only works for few hours.
God!!! It's really painful now.

I hate HIM and my tooth now!!!
I blame my pain on him. It's all his fault! (Yes I'm unreasonable...) I need something to relieve the pain.
(Below are shot from either Kick or Shoot magz)


Srsly? I would love to see him dance hehehe



JT curang... LMAO


How cute is that...





LMAO~

2 Comments:

Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

Was thinking when did JT send you a message. LOL. I have David Cook in mine. Hahaha!

OMG THE PREMIER LEAGUE HIGH COMIC DAMN FUNNY! HAHAHAHAHA! ROONEY'S EATING THE FLOAT! LMAO!

David Putty: bark bark bark bark bark woof woof growl bark barl!

(Translation: LISTEN TO YOUR MATE AND GO SEE THE DENTIST BEFORE I BITE YOUR BUM!)

(Yes: I speak dog language, it's called 'bark-ism')

June 9, 2008 at 10:52 PM  
Blogger Sylvien said...

*palmface*

Poor David Putty, it has to be involved in everything we do...

I decided to see this good dentist, but he is not on duty today, so mum book on the next day and he is fully booked. (More famous than David Cook?)
Only friday I get to see him..
Havent book yet...
Now lost the interest to see dentist ady -.-

June 10, 2008 at 12:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home