Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Is there any way to e-mail HIM?

You see, I won't start with the typical greet, dear Ronaldo or dearest Ronaldo coz I think you don't deserve to be treated in a proper manner.

Look what you've done lately?
Everyday, there will be news of you, or related to you.
Some think you should stay, some think you should leave.
I think you must be happy and proud of yourself for causing all this.
Coz you are a vain person.
You love attention.

I just don't understand. If your dream is to play for Real Madrid, why did you signed for another few years contract last year?
You are giving an impression of being committed to the club.

Look what you've done?
You gave a massive headache to the club, especially the manager and the fans.
Are you doing it on purpose so that the club will beg at you not to leave?

Everyday I've been following your news.
Everyday I hope I see a headline in The Sun UK stating "I'm not leaving - Ronaldo"
And yet all I read is negative news about you leaving.
To be honest, I don't want you to go.
I mean which MU-related would want you to leave as you have been an amazing player for the last season.
However, seeing the way you started this thing and the way you handling it is really disappointing.
Part of me hope that this is just part of the club's plan to create chaos, you know.
I think I'm just trying to lie to myself.

As a player, you are an achievement.
As a person, you are a disappointment.

The whole point of this letter is to tell you that I'm freeing you from my heart, like freeing a caged dove to the sky.
It's a lost, I know.
But I wouldn't want to keep someone in my heart when that person no longer has my heart in it.
It's not that I'm in your heart. Am referring to you and the club. I'm representing the club.

I don't have the power or the rights to free you from the club.
But I have the rights to free you from my heart.
Now you can fly to Bernabeu Stadium.
Goodbye Cristiano Ronaldo.



An emo letter written by non-emo chick

5 Comments:

Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

You could dedicate Mariah's Always Be My Baby to him.

I said Mariah okay, not Cookie.

YOU ARE NOT ALLOWED TO USE ANY COOKIE SONG ON HIM.

If you need anyone to take down that (ugly) poster of him off your wall, you know who you can call.
*coughs*

June 26, 2008 at 1:11 AM  
Blogger Sylvien said...

Dedicate Cookie's Always Be My Baby is a good idea...

He said he'll come back, but has not define the words "come back"

Hopefully he's staying...

June 27, 2008 at 3:49 PM  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

Jangan nak mengada. I said Mariah.
*sticks out tongue*

He'll stay. I have a feeling.

Wait and see, okay?

June 27, 2008 at 7:37 PM  
Blogger Sylvien said...

(Did you had a secret talk on the phone with him??)

*raised eyebrows*
So are you like the closet Ronnie fan??

At last you admit. Amen.

June 27, 2008 at 8:38 PM  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

I didn't say anything.

Why are you putting words into my mouth hah?

I'm just being optimistic for you.
(Plus if he leaves MU, I don't have anyone to make fun of with you...so it's better if he stays =p)

June 27, 2008 at 10:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home