Monday, June 23, 2008

Back from HELL

AHHHHHHHHHH~~~~~
It's so good to be back!!!
I miss my internet sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much
I have to go to cybercafe and Starbucks to use internet

DAMN TMNET!!
After putting me in hell from Thursday til now.
I guess my every-minute-cursing helps.

The first thing I do when the connection is working is this, blogging.
For the past few days I have sooooo many things to say, mostly bout my bad week.

1 - Portugal lost
2 - Connection down
3 - Ronaldo wants to leave
4 - Croatia lost
5 - Holland lost (missed first half)
6 - Connection still down (It needs about THREE days to fix it? Good job and Excellent service)

This morning while watching the Spain match, I told myself that this is the only team left (that I am rooting for).
Throughout the match, my mouth formed 'O' shape, and making all kinds of sound.
And whenever the Italians go near the goal, I was telling myself "No no Spain doesn't deserve this" and crossing my fingers as well. (LOL I know, it's funny..)
The last thing I want in a match is penalty shootout.
Before the game, I was thinking Buffon is the best goalkeeper and Spain will have difficulty. On the other hand, Iker was on form this morning. Iker may block a few.
It really came true. Iker blocked two goals. And Cesc saves the world :)
Weeeee I'm so happy.
Spain is my lucky charm. The boys ended me and my mate's misery.
And on the day they won, I got my internet connection back. Viva Espanyol!!!

I think I better online now coz I have a lot of things to catch up with my mate.

Small notes: I hate to read football news nowadays coz it's always about that Ronaldo. Urrrggh!! However, if by letting him go, MU can have Van Der Vaart, Sergio Ramos, Sneijder and De Rossi, I won't feel sad over the lost.


Dear Ronaldo,

Don't you think you are the best player in the world, you can do whatever you like i.e disrespect the manager and the club, betrays and disappoints your fans. And don't you think the club and the fans cannot live without you. I know once you leave, many people will say that MU's not gonna win any cup for the next season. But MU will prove everyone wrong.


p/s: Not gonna focus on HIM, instead focus on Spain in Euro 2008

1 Comments:

Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

OMG YOU'RE BACK.

At least your internet connection got better withing three days.

MINE TOOK LIKE ALMOST TWO WEEKS.

STUPID TM AND THEIR LOUSY SERVICE!
*kicks them*

Viva la Espana!

I want Spain to go all the way now =)

June 23, 2008 at 10:37 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home