Saturday, June 14, 2008

Oh God......

Gosh~ The last thing I need is all these shit!!
It was Real Madrid, and now Chelsea?
Let me do this math for you.
Scolari is currently Portugal manager. But he is confirmed as Chelsea manager for next season.
Cristiano Ronaldo is currently playing for Portugal. So.... Scolari is now in a good position to lure him to Chelsea, si?



Moreover, in his autobiography, Moments:
I have an extraordinary relationship with Scolari and I can say that we are really good friends. He was the one to launch my international career. For this alone, I consider him a very special person. But Scolari did much more than that............... I will never forget the talk we had when my father died. I was deeply touched by it..........and we both cried.


In his book, he also said:
Sir Alex Ferguson is also a very caring coach and he and I have a relationship that goes far beyond what is usual between a football player and the coach. He is incredible. In fact, I can even say that I signed with Manchester United because of him and that it is in part due to him that I am still with the club and in England. At the end of the last season, he was one of the most influential people in my decision to stay at Manchester United.
I remember Ferguson was the first one to support me whenever I needed a word of praise, or to solve problems.


What makes me blog this is because of an article by Terry Venables.
The title of the article is FORGET REAL- PHIL CAN NAB RON

I think between Madrid and Scolari, he will pick Scolari. They both are really close.
However, when I read back what he said about him and Fergie, I have doubts if what he said in the book is true. Maybe he is just trying to be nice because Fergie is the boss.
If what he had/have with Fergie is real (OMG I sound like they are in love with each other), he should have came out and denied the rumors. Right?

So now has it become Fergie vs Scolari or still Fergie vs Madrid?
But who doesn't want Ronaldo as their player?
Scolari is now in a very good position to convince him. In addition of their close relationship.
I know Scolari has not say anything about wanting him but Terry Venables raised a good point.

I actually hope that Ronaldo has already had a private talk with Fergie that he is staying and that they purposely create this rumor for the media.

Erm Ronaldo in blue?
Ewwww he looks awful in Samsung blue kit.


Dear Ronny,
What are you looking for?
Are you looking for something more?
When did it all unwind?
Are you prepared for what you'll find?


(Mate must be really mad at me for using this lyrics for the person she hates)

2 Comments:

Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

ARGH!!! YOU USED THE MOST BEAUTIFUL SONG IN THE WORLD SUNG BY THE MOST BEAUTIFUL/IMMACULATE MAN ON EARTH ON A PERSON WHOM I HATE THE MOST WITH EVERY GROWING SECOND OF THE DAY??


I'm deeply upset.

Where's my Slaven Bilic post ah?

Excuse me, Samsung blue kit is very nice okay? Your pansy gayboy will spoil its beauty.

If Scolari brings him to Chelsea, I will...

*thinks of something outrageous yet logical to do*

*gives up thinking*

I will answer this once I get back my logic and thinking skills back from David Cook. Bugger still making me look stupid and fat and lousy.

June 14, 2008 at 6:03 PM  
Blogger Sylvien said...

-.-
Knew you gonna get mad after seeing this post.

Hehehehe

Don't blame on me, blame on Cookie coz when I was blogging, that song was playing...
So....that's how it happened.
Hehehe

June 16, 2008 at 12:56 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home