Thursday, June 12, 2008

It's hard not to mention HIM lately

Yes, it's HIM. Nowadays I'll be calling him, HIM.
Oh ya, I promised mate that I'll show her that he berlaku curang. (When I look at the pic, first thing came into my mind is curang.) *Shrugs*


Britney's Piece of Me is playing in my mind when I saw these photos.


Everybody wants a piece of him, including me. *Slap that unknown arms* Shoo shoo...


Pepe wants him too.



The whole team wants him too =(


Look at this! Who doesn't want him.
(I can think of ONE person in this universe that won't want him. It's you, mate)
If he was a stripper dancing to Britney's Piece of Me.... *gulp*
*Hit my head a few times*


A lil bit on David Villa.
At last he got what he wants - the match ball where he scored hattrick.
Thanks to Xabi and Pepe :)
I saw the last bit when the match ended, Villa asked for the ball from the ref, but the ref wouldn't want to give. I was suprised.
And then Xabi asked for it and the ref still won't give.
I think after some pleading in the tunnel, the ref gave.
Probably some misunderstanding between them.
Villa said Xabi and Pepe's English has helped in communicating with the ref.



This pic kills me ;)

4 Comments:

Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

*channels Christian Finnegan's excitement*
EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!

Cesc is just TMTH. So adorable he makes me lips hurt from too much smiling.

I don't want YOUR pansy gayboy, I want my Paulo Ferreira. He's pretty.

June 13, 2008 at 8:33 AM  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

EXCUSE ME WHERE IS THE BLOG POST ABOUT MR. SLAVEN BILIC THE ROCKSTAR/FOOTIE MANAGER/HOTNESS?

I am NOT pleased.

*taps foot impatiently*

June 13, 2008 at 5:36 PM  
Blogger Sylvien said...

Adakah aku kata aku nak blog about him??

June 14, 2008 at 4:20 PM  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

Yes you did, in your e-mail which I have yet to reply.

You made me sad =(

June 14, 2008 at 6:04 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home