Monday, June 16, 2008

AHHHHH!!!!!! (for various reason)

I'm listening to Flyfm through internet.
Mariah's Touch My Body is playing. *thought of Cookie*
I tell you this song is.. ermm... very... arousing.... giving me bad thoughts. *hit my head*

Ok back to the topic.


Cech made mistake for Turkey's first goal.
He couldn't catched the ball steadily and the ball just slipped from his hand and there you go.
I thought, it's ok since Czech is leading 2-1.
I can't believe Czech couldn't hold on to that 2-1 score for the last 4 minutes.
DAMN!!
That shot from the Turks before their goalie pushed one of Czech players down (2nd player in the list of hall of shame, Germany's Bastian Schweinsteiger) and got sent off made me squealed real loud.
I was like fuck fuck fuck!! A lil bi more the ball would just rolled into the net. If the Turk defender was few sec slower, it would have been a goal for Czech. It would have..... DAMN!!

Sorry, Cech. I hate to blame you but... *sigh*
When the Turks scored their 2nd goal, I was FREAKING SHOCKED and the shockness hadn't gone away, the 3rd goal has been scored. I was like WTF??!!!!!
GOSH!!!
I was really disappointed at Czech, I hate to say that Turks actually deserved to win because of their determination. When you were 2 goals down, you thought it's over. I thought it's over for the Turks. But if you are determined and you work hard, you will get the result you want.

When I was in a low mood, I found this pic which makes my day.


That's too cute. *pinch his cheeks*
Mate, I know you are sad over the lost. I hope this pic can make you smile.
Silly Cesc...

The other day, I told my mate that Spain must win to avoid meeting the Dutch. Not because I afraid they will lose to them, it's because we both are supporting the two teams.
And then I read today's newspaper only to realise that they can avoid for now, but not forever because they will meet in semi final (assuming both defeat their opponents in quarter final)
Great! Mate, tell me what to do. Why can't winner of quarter final 1 faces winner of quarter final 3 and winner of quarter final 2 faces winner of quarter final 4??

Today's matches, I think Croatia will want to go for a win because I don't think they would want to face Portugal. I mean facing Turkey would be better rite? The chances of winning are higher. Then again, I'm not saying the Turks are not good. You know what I mean?
So my prediction for tonight will be Croatia on top spot, Germany on 2nd spot.

MY predictions:
Q1: Portugal v Germany (I put my bet on the Portuguese)
Q2: Turkey v Croatia (Tough one... but I'll go with Slaven Bilic and co.)
Q3: Netherlands v Sweden (Definitely on Dutch's side)

Group C....tough tough....
I think even Van Basten rests a few key players, the Dutch can still win over Romania. However, even they lost, it won't affect their position, but will affect the other 3 teams. I'll go for a win for the Dutch (I think even Dutch's 2nd team is better than Portuguese one. Pffft losing to the Swiss.) Between France and Italy, I still think Italy is capable of beating France. The French has been really disappointing in the international level. So my last quarter final would be:

Q4: Italy v Spain (I have faith on the Spaniards)
OH GOSH!! Never see this coming. Or maybe I should hope for Romania to beat Holland?
Should I? But I don't want to see big teams like Italy and France not qualified.
Must discuss this with mate.

Move on to the semi final.
SF1: Portugal v Croatia (Don't you think the path for the Portuguese is a lil easy compared to the teams in group C and D????)

SF2: Netherlands v Spain
I really hate to see both of my fav fighting against each other. Moreover many of them from both teams are Madrid teammates. Urgh!
Do I really have to pick a winner between them? Can't they both qualified? (stupid question)

My final would be Portugal v Netherlands.
Ok this finale is so on. I remembered 4 years ago, Netherlands lost to Portugal in semi final. (Right? Portugal defeated my English boys in quarter final.)
Netherlands, this is the time for you to beat the Portuguese.
And then I'll see Ronaldo cry. :( I don't want to see him cry.
Damn! I'm torn in two. Hate football!! (love football...) Football is so cruel.

Ok. I'll stay loyal to Netherlands. How can I choose Ronaldo over my all-time fav Ruud? Moreover, there are more players I like there. Van Der Sar, Van Der Vaart, Sneijder.... Plus, they have played entertaining games.

I think Portuguese won't be winning because Ronaldo has betrayed me, the fans, his teammates and the club. Hmmmph!!
I shouldn't be such a softie. (I don't know why when I see Ronaldo, Cesc and John Terry sad, my heart will go weak. Their sadness on their face makes you wanna hug them and comfort them.)

Ok I'm done babbling.

4 Comments:

Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

When your pansy gayboy is sad, I will laugh at him.

Because I can =p

Apalah you ni? Ingat hamsap thoughts when you hear Touch My Body.

*shakes head*

One whole day I haven't heard Magic Rainbow on the radio, I very sad-lah =(

June 16, 2008 at 6:05 PM  
Blogger Sylvien said...

O.O How could you laugh at him when your mate, which is ME will be sad?

You are so cruel!!

Why didn't you comment on Cesc's pic?
Don't you think he's so cute?

*Cesc is hurt*

You made Cesc sad now.

Hmmmph!

=P

June 16, 2008 at 8:27 PM  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

*looks at Cesc in the eyes*

Dear Cesc,
I am sorry for not commenting on adorable you are. Even though I think you know that I tell you that everyday when I look at your celery-throwing pics.

I find you very adorable to the point my cheeks hurt from too much smiling at the silly things you do.

The reason I forgot to mention how adorable you were was because I was thinking of my TV boyfriend who has fried my brain for good.

If you accept my apology, you will be entitled to demand anything from me.

(anything I can afford/execute, that is)

So, please accept my humble apology.

Lots of love from,
-Rowena-

(like I said, my TV boyfriend has fried my brains, hence the stupid comment -.-')

June 16, 2008 at 10:19 PM  
Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

I feel sad. I need to talk to you.

Hurry up and get your Streamyx fixed.

To quote Jason Castro:
"I don't wanna cry"

June 20, 2008 at 2:58 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home