Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Crap!!!

Alrite. I only managed to do one out of five victims of mine.
Shitty I know.
Actually I've uploaded a lot of photos and realised I don't have much time since now it's already 2.50am.
I supposed to have 2 victims here but the other batch of photos could not be uploaded, don't ask me why.

Victim #15 - Ruud Van Nistelrooij (July 1, 1976, 31, Netherland, Real Madrid)


My all-time favourite Man Utd player
I miss you....




I know he's not like the most handsome player..
But he gotta be in my list because he's forever my Red Devil..



Ooooo sexy pose you got there, huh?


I somehow find this pic really funny...
Hahahahaha


Something in this pic that I like...
Both of them posing the same style, like a reflection of a mirror


He's married, yes....
Eeeee ugly shoe...
But both the bride and the groom are gorgeous..


Best pic...
That lil baby is soooooo cute...and beautiful...
*singing* So happy together....


Tomorrow I promise I will upload the remaining four, or maybe even more...
It's raining now and it's a good time to sleep.
Goodnight...

2 Comments:

Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

OH GOD UGLY SHOES! LIKE COOKIE'S HIDEOUS BOOTS!

I love Ruud. LOL.

And eh, that last pic kan? The kid in the billboard looks like Archie.

Hahaha!

July 1, 2008 at 3:10 AM  
Blogger Sylvien said...

Archie??
Mana ada la...
LOL

Eh...Cookie's boots are nicer than his light brown shoes...

Why Ruud wore a brown blazer?
JT wore something like this colour in his wedding as well rite?
I don't like the colour la...
Why not white?

July 1, 2008 at 1:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home