Friday, June 27, 2008

Srsly I wish I can stop talking bout boys and football

*referring to the title* If I stopped, then it wouldn't be me already, rite?
Can you imagine my next post would be The World Is Flat kinda thing?

I think this equation: Boys + Football = Me will always stay inside me.

I can foresee myself the next cougar.

Speaking of cougar, I was in PDI, KLCC the other day and I saw this guy shirt which says Lovin' cougar is not a crime (which, of course is true).


Anyway, I've done my Top 20 Footballers 2008.

Do you know it's time-and-brain consuming?
I'll start from the bottom. I think I'll break it to 4 parts because I will be putting more than 1 photo for each one and I'll state the reasons as well.
This Top 20 is based on......urm besides good look, the most important is that I LIKE.


Victim #20 - Nemanja Vidic (October 21, 1981, 26, Serbia, Manchester United)


He's cute.
He looks like the younger version of Slaven Bilic (Croatia Manager)




He is the backbone of Man Utd. His partnership with Rio is perfect.
I couldn't ask for more. His contribution to the club is great.
I know there are others who are more handsome than him, but because of his skills and he plays for my fav club, he's my pick.


Victim #19 - Kaka (April 22, 1982, 26, Brazil, AC Milan)

I bet you guys don't know his full name.
Ricardo Izecson dos Santos Leite *squeals* (Ronnie's name is also dos Santos)


He's one of the world best player.
He married a beautiful girl who is his childhood sweetheart, Caroline Celico
Kaka looks like a down-to-earth guy.



This is too sweet.


This picture kills me.
A loving family.
Which girl doesn't fall in love to a young, hot and cute father who holds baby with care.
I bet the child (Luca Celico Celite) will grow beautifully like the parents.


Victim #18 - Philippe Sylvain Senderos (February 14, 1985, 23, Switzerland, Arsenal)


Gosh~ He's so cute....
*pinch his cheeks*
Don't you think he looks like some nice dude?
He can speak SIX languages including English, French, Spanish, German, Italian and Portuguese.
Cesc stays with him and he taught him English and French. How cute is that?
*pinch his cheeks again*
He said he would learn another language that not many people will speak, like Russian or Greek if his football career were to end tomorrow (quoted from Wikipedia).
He is in love with languages, don't you think? (Maybe you can consider learning Mandarin? I will drop dead if you speak to me in Mandarin one day.)
Can you teach me Spanish,
por favor?

I love it when he do this expression.
When I searched for his pictures, I realise he has this expression in almost all the pictures.
I think it's the eyes and the eyebrows.


See?
So cute....


Even cuter when he smiles.


Victim #17 - Raul Gonzales Blanco (June 27, 1977, 31, Spain, Real Madrid)


The first Spaniard in my list.

The heart of Real Madrid.
Loyal to the club and
his ring.
When I first started to watch football, I basically don't know many footballers.
I started to recognise Raul as the player who kisses his ring whenever he scores.
It has been his trademark.
*heart melts*



A guy who loves his family.
*heart melts again*



Victim #16 - Alessandro Del Piero (November 9, 1974, 33, Italy, Juventus)

Some men, the older they get, the hotter they are, agree?

Hip hop Alessandro? When are you gonna collaborate with 50 cent? Hehehe

Love her wife, Sonia. Pretty and sweet.
Bagai pinang dibelah dua

A fan of U2?
Good taste, Alessandro.
He has such a sweet smile.


ALRIGHT!
I'M DONE FOR NOW.
It took me a few hours to do. Told ya it's time consuming. I need a rest now.

1 Comments:

Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

Hello, fellow cougar.

I like what I see.

I can't wait for the rest.

A bit surprised that Phil is in your list. He's too comel.
*pinches him*

Is your list full of Spaniards?

*waits impatiently for the next set*

June 28, 2008 at 12:32 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home