Tuesday, July 1, 2008

LOADS of photos *don't drool too much*

Yesterday I was kinda lazy and restless and whining about not wanting to work.
But today all of sudden I have this let's-work-feeling.
I tell you, women's emotion are weird.

Victim #14 - Wesley Sneijder (June 9, 1984, 24, Netherland, Real Madrid)


Why are both of my Dutch play for Real Madrid?
Man Utd is not a great club, eh?



Yes, Old Trafford is where I want to go.
UEFA should ban footballers from wearing tight kit, coz it's making me HOT!!



I still think that Holland-Russia match was fixed.
No matter how fantastic the Russians played (and I totally respect them), I will never ever in my whole life (including future) think that the flying Dutchmen could lost to the Russians after what they had done in the group stage.
They were THE ONLY team that showed consistency and beautiful football.
In this case, I will never said that in football there will always be a losing team, because DUTCH DESERVES TO WIN!!!
*shut up*



This is baby Jessey (nice name, huh?)
I've set in my mind that my future baby will be named after a footballer that I like. (Maybe Wayne...I don't know...I will find a unique name)



*dies*
OMGOMGOMGOMGOMG HOWCUTEISJESSEYANDHISDAD????
My heart goes weak if I see a young father kisses his children, being caring to them, etc.



Victim #13 - Frank James Lampard, Jr (June 20, 1978, 30, England, Chelsea)



Men in suits are always looking HOT.
Cousin to Jamie Redknapp. Extra HOT.



*hugs him and pets his head*
Poor boy....




I'm gonna get your signature later this month (hopefully)
A note to mate: I don't think he will leave although Chelsea has signed Deco. You should at least be relieved and happy that he did not say he wants to leave, not like my boy, Ronnie.



May not have a body like JT, but shirtless footballers are molten lava HOT (Did I miss any words in Randy's famous phrase?)

Footballers always have a special way to celebrate special occasion.
Lampard usually kisses his ring. *heart melts*


He is best friend to JT.
Both of them look so cute in the pic.


What else to say about this pic?
I'm always go crazy over pics of father carrying baby.


CAN I HAVE A BABY WITH YOU?
O.O Did I just shouted?
(Mate is not gonna like this)


*dies*

Victim #12 - Iker Casillas Fernandez (20 May, 1981, 27, Spain, Real Madrid)


They sang We Are The Champion on the pitch. Funny
He is the sexiest goalkeeper and he has the best goalkeeper kit.
He is one of the best goalkeeper (apart from Buffon and Van Der Sar) in the world and he still has a great future ahead as he is ONLY 27.



In World Cup 2002 in Japan and Korea, he is my goalkeeper pick.
He was the youngest goalkeeper (if I'm not mistaken) and hot (hot in his performance, I meant)
He is the perfect choice in replacing Van Der Sar in Man Utd.
But he is the heartbeat of Real Madrid, don't think he will want to leave the club.
By the way, I believe his name Casillas is not pronounced as Ca-si-las. Someone maybe could help me here?




He is so sexy that even the sexiest man on earth wanted to pinch him.


Beckham should have stayed there.

I didn't know Spain snows.
I thought Spain is always a hot country.
I bet Iker's gonna miss chasing Becks.



Spaniards love to touch each other, eh?
I don't mean anything.
They are allowed. I approve.
I think everyone wants a piece of Iker...(yeah including me)




He's taken, ladies.
Basically all footballers are taken. That's not fair to me. *cries*



I love this pic.
Iker looks romantico.


Victim #11 - Xabier Alonso Olano (25 November, 1981, 26, Spain, Liverpool)



*Squeals*
So cute..... *hugs him tightly*



*catch the flying kiss and put in my heart and lock*
Women can be really crazy. Look at me and you'll understand.



*squeals again*
*dies*



Don't you think he looks like Gerrard?



He gives me an impression of a nice and patient guy.
Oh, by the way, next to him is his gf, Nagore. Yes they are not married.
(Don't ever think of stealing him because....)


His gf gave birth to a baby boy named Jon Alonso.
Xabi is soooooooooooo caring.



*SCREAMS* HOWCUTEISBABYJON???
*pinch his cheeks softly*
IWANTYOURBABY!!!
(Srsly, how many footballers I want to have baby with? URGH! Slut!)


2 Comments:

Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

OMG.

BRB.

DYING OF EXCESSIVE NOSEBLEED.

*dies*

July 1, 2008 at 6:34 PM  
Blogger Sylvien said...

Eh?
You tak marah ke that I want to have your bf, Lampsy's baby?

hehehehe

July 1, 2008 at 9:18 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home