Saturday, July 12, 2008

Recently news are TMTH

It's not a good thing when it's a off season for football coz that's where you will read all sorts of players coming and leaving.
I don't want Lampard to leave yet coz I want to see him on 29th July -.-
I don't really care already if Ronaldo is leaving.
I'm wondering if I will tear off his poster in my room. I'm dead serious. I gave a thought about it and yet to come to a decision. (In case he's not going.)
Although he said something which is the stupidest thing I ever heard in my life, I still reluctant to tear off the poster.

Cristiano Ronaldo and Sepp Blatter are the world's ridiculous people.
How could a FIFA chief said such thing as SLAVERY???
And how could a Man U player said he is a slave in the club?
OMG!!!
How much will it hurt the club, his teammates, and the fans?
Oh, he was forced to join the club, I see.
He was forced to score that many goals? I see.
If it's that so, he should have gone few years ago, if he's that UNHAPPY there.
If it's that so, he would not signed a few years contract last year.
It doesn't make sense AT ALL.
Before the champions league final, there was rumours that he may leave.
However, when he was interviewed right after they won, he said he was happy in the club.
And all of sudden, it became this.
Is he having some PMS??
And he said he doesn't know where his future lies.
Rrrrrright. As if the club doesn't want you.
He is the one that create this whole mess.
I REALLY don't care if he wants to leave. Serious!

Anyway, I just signed this petition of giving Sepp Blatter the boot.
You should sign too.

2 Comments:

Blogger Anodynous Roxy said...

CAN I PLEASE VOLUNTEER TO TEAR OFF THE POSTER OFF YOUR WALL?

I WILL RUN TO YOUR HOUSE (now that I know where your house is =p) AND GLADLY TEAR IT OFF FOR YOU!

Forgot to tell you bout this thing my bro did when we went shopping earlier. Too funny.

July 13, 2008 at 4:16 PM  
Blogger Sylvien said...

-.-
Why you sibuk mau tear off??
*bluek*

What funny thing did your bro did?

July 16, 2008 at 8:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home